windfury animation

Re: windfury animation

by buffmanmuscle » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:43 am

Pottu wrote:No, it is actually harmful because they have to be read and then closed as duplicates, wasting time. Rather, add more evidence to the existing bug reports.

The GM team.

How long do fixes like this take? I'm sure that there are many things that need to be fixed and maintained daily but if something this critical to a spec becomes broken would/should that take a higher priority in a list of things to fix? It's been a confirmed issue for six months and there hasn't been any updates to keep us in the loop.
buffmanmuscle
Tester

by Polden » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:28 am

How long do fixes like this take? I'm sure that there are many things that need to be fixed and maintained daily but if something this critical to a spec becomes broken would/should that take a higher priority in a list of things to fix? It's been a confirmed issue for six months and there hasn't been any updates to keep us in the loop.
This. Windfury is probably one of the big reasons to play shaman in vanilla, it needs to work correctly.
Polden
Tester

by Totemi » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:11 am

Pottu wrote:No, it is actually harmful because they have to be read and then closed as duplicates, wasting time. Rather, add more evidence to the existing bug reports.

The GM team.

So it was confirmed, what more evidence do you need exactly?
Totemi
Private
Private

by Forcerius » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:39 pm

Polden wrote:
This. Windfury is probably one of the big reasons to play shaman in vanilla, it needs to work correctly.

I'm sure you could offer your time and knowledge to help them fix it. The dev's will delegate to the best of their ability and there's no reason to doubt their intelligence. We all know windfury is important, but they have their reasons which we most likely can't see. It probably takes more than adding a semi colon. Maybe they don't know how. Do you? If you want windfury to be fixed then spend your time researching and offering information as opposed to useless complaining. For instance, you could contact the developers of other private servers and ask them if they have the same issue or any suggestions on how to fix it. Have you done that, or did you find any information on google?
studyquran.org/resources/Quran_Reformist_Translation.pdf
Submission to God alone and doing good work is the only path to Paradise.
Peace be upon you.
Forcerius
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by chriswf » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:49 pm

Codeine wrote:Is the shaman community aware that the extra attack power bonus you get while procing windfury is bugged?

I'm leveling my shaman now and i'm finding it alot more difficult to clear through mobs, having bugged WF doesn't help either.

Wait... so would you recommend against playing a shaman?
chriswf
Tester

by reywas216 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Many people know of Windfury being bugged but I don't think it's getting enough publicity. Shamans have been trying to get this fixed for a long time now.
Arrgo, Tauren Enh Shaman, PVP server. Guild: <LOW>
reywas216
Tester

Previous

Return to Shaman