Shaman healing at 60

Shaman healing at 60

by alkonkewl » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:08 am

Hello, i got a question regarding healing as enhancement at 60.

Now im primarily doing pvp on my shammy, trying to get rep with AV/AB etc.
But id also like to do some 5man dungeons, such as strat/scholo/brd etc. and was wondering if it is possible to
take the healing role in those dungeons, if do not have any resto talents? It probably is possible, but is it viable?
I would like to farm some dps gear, and also get some healing gear, if i want to raid later on.

Also, do any of you have any experience with getting in grps as enhancement? is it dificult, or just as easy as with any other class?

Cheers
AlkonKewl
alkonkewl
Tester

Re: Shaman healing at 60

by The_Alpha_Goat » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:45 am

I'm not so sure about how effective healing as enhance would be, but I can provide a BiS list (PRE-RAID) for restoration shamans. If this helped you at all, I'm glad :D. If it didn't, I'm sorry :(. Good luck with your endeavors! (Currently leveling a shaman myself)

BiS (PRE-RAID) for all "viable" raiding specs, just navigate at the top of the spreadsheet and look for resto shaman:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... d=78703675

-The_Alpha_Goat A.K.A Lecto
The_Alpha_Goat
Tester

Re: Shaman healing at 60

by zusukie » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:40 am

When you get the gear you can heal 5mans totally fine as enhancement , the gear + playstyle is much more important than your specc.
Also enhancement shaman is a viable dps in 5mans aswell , so you are not necesarily forced to heal all the time.
Zusukie - High Warlord Shaman Class Leader of <Emphasis>

zusukie
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Shaman