Water totem quest - no sapta

Water totem quest - no sapta

by mergandevinasander1 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:56 pm

so i got to the point where you are supposed to bring the bracers and the drops of pure water to the brazier, and i had the drops, but no bracers. and i had already used my sapta a minute prior. i couldnt attack any of the elementals there so i just hearthed to xr to go abandon the quest and pick it back up again, which i did. this didnt give me another sapta, it basically just returned me to the point i was just at. i looked online and apparently the troll guy sitting at the shrine at silverpine, tiev mordune, sells them. so i went back there and he doesnt talk to me at all. also apparently the quest is just janky as fuck idk. i just need a sapta. i think then i just kill an elemental, bracers, pure water, brazier etc.

any help appreciated.
mergandevinasander1
Tester

Re: Water totem quest - no sapta

by Aethelwulf » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Find someone else with the quest and group up. You can complete it that way.
Aethelwulf
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zimba » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:40 pm

If you know where the mob spawns. Then you can just drop fire nova totems, and it will die ;) just keep spamming the nova. The mob is invisible, but will take damage.
Zimba
Private
Private

by jski123 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:49 pm

I am having the same probelm.
I created a bug tracker on the Tuelap website and they still have not replied
jski123
Tester

by Entrical » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:01 am

You should be able to talk to the guy south of Ratchet and pick up another Sapta, you might have to wait for the buff to run out. I just got done with the quest myself, I couldn't attack one of the Elementals for a couple minutes, then I was able to. Not sure why. Like the guy above said, try dropping a Searing Totem and seeing if it attacks anything. That quest line is ridiculous.
Entrical
Tester

by mergandevinasander1 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:53 am

alright guys heres the deal. i managed to do this using the fire nova totem method mentioned above. on the small island in the middle of the pond thing where there is one nontargetable elemental, i set down a fire nova totem and upon its explosion it pulled the invisible corrupt manifestation of water. when it attacked me, it became visible and targetable. i killed it and got the bracers and proceeded to complete the quest and at long last got the totem of bullshit as i shall now refer to it. thank you all for the helpful responses! hopefully anyone in the same boat can use this method to complete the quest. let it be known.
mergandevinasander1
Tester

Return to Shaman