Level 50 class quests not available: Elemental Mastery

Level 50 class quests not available: Elemental Mastery

by drocyc » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:20 am

This quest: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=8410#wh-comments is allegedly available at level 50 according to aWoW and my Questie addon. The quest opens up this one: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=8413 which has some great rewards.

I'm not able to get the first one from the trainer and I'm at level 50 atm. Is this quest not available on the server or am I doing something wrong?
drocyc
Tester

Re: Level 50 class quests not available: Elemental Mastery

by drocyc » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Anyone? I was reading that the level 50 quests may not be implemented yet for all classes, but those posts were back from about 6 months ago. Anyone know something more current?
drocyc
Tester

by Pottu » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Greetings,

not all level 50 class quests are in the game yet.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Killstick » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:17 am

Patch 1.8

"Added level 50 class quests for the Warrior, Shaman, Paladin, and Warlock. Trainers in the major cities will let you know where to start your quest."

We are on 1.7 atm
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by drocyc » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:59 pm

Thanks for the reply Pottu. By that do you mean, the class quest for Shaman is not yet added? Your wording kind of leaves that question open.

Killstick: are you able to verify that it is in game and I can start it at level 50? Like I said, the quest isn't available from my trainer.
drocyc
Tester

by Killstick » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:32 pm

Currently the server is working with patch 1.7 quest. So at this moment the quest is not available.
When the server updates to 1.8 in the near future the quest will become available. So just wait for the next patch.
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Noxm » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Killstick wrote:Patch 1.8

"Added level 50 class quests for the Warrior, Shaman, Paladin, and Warlock. Trainers in the major cities will let you know where to start your quest."

We are on 1.7 atm

Patch 1.8 will be release Sunday 7th Febuary, 19:00 server time.
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to Shaman