Any shaman buggs?

Any shaman buggs?

by booraz » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:29 pm

I would like to hear from people playing the shaman class if there are any buggs with this class. Mostly I am interested to hear if storm strike is able to proc WF? And if shamans loose their twohand weapon skill with axes and maces when they respec?
Last edited by booraz on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
booraz
Tester

Re: Anz shaman buggs?

by Figen » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Not sure on the points you asked about but rockbiter weapon rarely procs flametongue weapon sometimes. Apart from that I haven't heard of any issues
Triangle - Orc, Enhancement, Shaman
Delacroix - Undead, Warlock
Cattleclysm - Tauren, Smasher of faces, Warrior
[PVP GUIDE] Enhancement - Storm earth and fire, heed my call
Figen
Private
Private

by Mizu » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm

Rockbiter doesn't do any of its intended extra threat, neither does Earth Shock.
Mizu
Grunt
Grunt

by Abcynia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Lightning Shield procs every time you are hit rather than the the intended "once every few seconds". If you have a couple NPC's attacking you, you will be casting LS every GCD. Also seems to proc when you are hit with spells.

Rockbiter procs Flametongue sometimes.

Flametongue allows for a second attack sometimes.

When fighting with Flametongue, your graphic shows you constantly instant casting rather than fighting.

Orc racial as a Shaman allows 25% AP boost on entire AP - not scaled properly from base.

Only level 25, so haven't tested Stormstrike / Windfury yet. Also interested to see how Grounding Totem works.

Overall, the class needs a serious look at from the dev's.
Abcynia
Private
Private

by Mizu » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:08 pm

If it's anything like other private servers, Frostbrand procs also give you a casting animation.
Grounding totem will also inevitably eat things like Warrior's Charge, Drakk's Conflagration, Vael's Burning Adrenaline, etc.
Mizu
Grunt
Grunt

by Kratuzov » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:43 am

Mizu wrote:Rockbiter doesn't do any of its intended extra threat, neither does Earth Shock.

Rockbitter and earth shock work just fine... was tanking BRD twice with it.
Kratuzov
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Vekisha » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:04 pm

grounding totem dosent eat paladin stun.. and it should
Vekisha
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Any shaman buggs?

by booraz » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:58 pm

I am mostly dying to find out if Storm Strike can proc WF.
booraz
Tester

by Mizu » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:51 pm

Kratuzov wrote:
Mizu wrote:Rockbiter doesn't do any of its intended extra threat, neither does Earth Shock.

Rockbitter and earth shock work just fine... was tanking BRD twice with it.

I tested ranks 1 through 3 of both and found that they really weren't, the threat to damage ratio is 1:1.
Mizu
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Any shaman buggs?

by Birchspad » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:05 am

Seems that Tremor totem works half of the time, at least in my experiences, from the times I've used it in pvp, seems to work well, but on npcs it works half of the time, it seems. Other than that, everything seems to work, besides the bugs listed above. Only 33 atm.
Birchspad
Tester

Next

Return to Shaman