Are they Even fixing the WF?

Are they Even fixing the WF?

by abbepolarn » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:59 pm

Hi all! bumped the thread on the bug forum.

But Wf has been broken for almost 1 year is there anyway we can speed it up? Feels like they fixed lesser bugs that dont have a great deal of impact.
tryed to talk with Gm but dident get anything.
Im not to good with coding but if i understand its just the sequence of the code thats in wrong order cant be that hard to rewrite it or am i misstaken ??
abbepolarn
Tester

Re: Are they Even fixing the WF?

by gloriusnostalrius » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:20 pm

not sure why, I have the same question. Is it only the extra AP thats bugged too? Sometimes it feels like it doenst proc that much either.
gloriusnostalrius
Tester

by Dr. Doom » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Seems the developers care more about pumping out raids than fixing existing, well documented bugs.
Guess we're screwed like that.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by def1nity » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:52 pm

Is it worth it to report the bug multiple times, will this be of any help to the devs?
def1nity
Tester

by Nolee » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:27 pm

No point reporting it multiple times, i just hope that they at least fix WF animation it worked for me 6-7 months ago but something broke it in meantime..
Nolee
Tester

by varth » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:50 pm

I would make a post about this in suggestions and bump it regularly. I was able to get the Troll racial berserking fixed this way, and the 8/8 t2 priest set bonus. Just be respectful about the whole thing and Nost seems to respond well.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Shaman