Elemental PVP pre-BiS List

Elemental PVP pre-BiS List

by okazaki » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:00 am

Quick to get & cheap item list for starting pvp as an elemental shaman.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Feel free to give suggestions.
Last edited by okazaki on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
okazaki
Private
Private

Re: Elemental PVP pre-BiS List ?

by wiseoldenemy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:56 am

I don't know about pre-bis but I have lot's of easy to get gear on my shammy. You will need rank 8 for the legs + gloves, den watcher shoulders OR rank 10 if u can. Hat get Crimson Felt Hat its nice and easy, 30 spell power gg. Frostwolf cloth belt is great, double advisors rings, or the long thrall quest chain ring is nice too. Briarwood reed is good trinket, other trink you should have the horde insignia. Frostwolf Advisors cloak for back, Barbed thorn necklace for neck, and for chest you should get Zandalar Augurs hauberk, just get one from a raid and buy revered for like 300g its easy. Now the hardest part is the weapon. You can get that shitty 1h mace with 14 spell power but its slow attack speed. You need high attack speed to help keep locks mages and priests from casting. I would recommend hand of edward the odd, or just get any fast dagger regardless, until you can get a 20+ Spell power dagger from MC or ZG. Long term goals are mind fang though. For boots, I dont know I just use the rank 7 ones for now. Try to get heart of hakkar too.

Good thing about 30/0/21 build: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#hE0zAcMqZZVfcb0xo

You start off with fuckn 11% spell crit and basically you own. I can kill people naked with shield and weap lol.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Killstick » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:41 am

I think Suzukie (or how the hell you spell his name Zusikie?) made a list a while ago with an entrance lvl build, a mid tier build and a high en tier build. Off the top of my head

Head: Crimson fell
Neck: Orb of Darkmoon
Shoulders: ? Maybe silithus shoulders or sourcery (abyssal)
Cloak: Hinterlands quest cloak (12 spelldmg thing)
Chest: ?
Bracers: DM N first boss (blue cloth ones or green mail ones) or silithus bracers of sourcery
Gloves: LBRS Power thingies or R7 gloves
Belt: Barrage girdle or Silithus Sourcery belt
Legs: Silthus leggings of sourcery
Boots: Silithus Sourcery or Watersprout
Ring: Orgrimmar ring from BRD Princess quest and WSG honored ring
Trinket: Eye from ony attunement + shaman class trinket
Weapon: Energetic from DM E
Shield: no shield with spelldmg atm so just get one with statzzzz.

> So check AH for anything with "Abysall". Join Silithus lord raid and get yourself some cheap stuff aswell.
The rest isn't too hard to get
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Thatoneguy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:14 pm

Start joining ZG raids (even as a healer) and pick up as many items as you can. The one must have item that wiseoldenemy also mentioned is the Zandalar Augurs hauberk.

You can also 2 (or 3) man DM-E and pick up some easy gear from running it 5 times in a row. You can 2 (or 3) man the first boss from DM-N for easy Shoulders, the boss is like 70 yards away from the entrance behind a single mob.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by okazaki » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:08 am

Updated first post with a spreadsheet based on suggestions.
okazaki
Private
Private

Re: Elemental PVP pre-BiS List

by Killstick » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:22 am

Jup looks good.

Always try to concentrate on stuff you can get via quests/rep, farmable bosses, BoE and try to get as much from as little instances as possible.
If you go for the AV cloak and WSG ring you should get rank 7 for the gloves. Because running LBRS just for those gloves can be a pain.
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by okazaki » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:04 pm

Killstick wrote:Jup looks good.

Always try to concentrate on stuff you can get via quests/rep, farmable bosses, BoE and try to get as much from as little instances as possible.
If you go for the AV cloak and WSG ring you should get rank 7 for the gloves. Because running LBRS just for those gloves can be a pain.

Ye. I added Dreamweave Vest & Gloves as a fairly good and very cheap replacements for the gloves & chest.

Also changed the Hands of Power to the R7 Gloves.
okazaki
Private
Private

by Omgzjustin » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:50 am

You should add Wildthorn Mail, a crafted chestpiece with 34 nature damage as pre-Zandalar chest.
Omgzjustin
Grunt
Grunt

by okazaki » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:51 am

Omgzjustin wrote:You should add Wildthorn Mail, a crafted chestpiece with 34 nature damage as pre-Zandalar chest.

nice added!
Also switched dreamweave gloves with abyssal mail gloves of sorcery.
okazaki
Private
Private

Return to Shaman