Whats up my Shams

Whats up my Shams

by sgtnanners » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:59 am

Anyone doing anything cool? Got any new builds to talk about or old school shaman videos? Heres to hoping wf works correctly on Elysium.
sgtnanners
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Whats up my Shams

by Eloah » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:53 pm

Looking forward to chain healing once again, but alas we are going back to the nost core with all of its issues.
Eloah
Private
Private

by Knirck » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:18 pm

I was getting interested in making a Shaman on the new nost PvP server, but since reading through the forums I found that Windfury is bugged. This is the most coolest shaman spell in my opinion so if it's not working i'ts a big turnoff. Anyone know if they are going to work on these bugs on the new server?
Knirck
Private
Private

by Pottu » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:29 pm

We are. Handling the transfer and launch properly is of course the highest priority but after that comes fixing old Nost bugs.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Knirck » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:36 pm

Thanks for the reply, that is reassuring. I don't expect a bugfree server by any means. I can imagine handling the release of 3 servers is going to be quiet a challange in itself. I just wanted to air my concern regarding certain class bugs that are more detrimental than others.
Knirck
Private
Private

by Dish » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:19 pm

^ What's up Knirck ;)
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Knirck » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:47 am

:) howdie! See ya in MC in about a month eh?
Knirck
Private
Private

by ShaqPack » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:38 am

Who needs windfury? At max level, elemental is where it's at! Sure you'll go oom, but you will go oom with either of the other two specs anyway.
ShaqPack
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Cabebiken » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:18 pm

I'm looking forward to driving my 21\0\30 Hybrid Shaman again. I was 57 at the shut down so I'll be 60 soon. Plus hybrid shamans are much better for the environment:)
Cabebiken
Tester

by Monx49 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:06 am

sgtnanners wrote:Anyone doing anything cool? Got any new builds to talk about or old school shaman videos? Heres to hoping wf works correctly on Elysium.

man ohh man, that gear looks epic.. i personally never raid, am a fully pvp man, and shammy has been my main for ages..

hw hard was it to get that gear ? love the dagger with lifesteal perfect combo/procs.
Monx49
Private
Private

Next

Return to Shaman