Ret/Holy Hybrid Paladin PvP

Re: Ret/Holy Hybrid Paladin PvP

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:56 am

you posted link from peenix where it was 100% bugged paladin, and mage ignite also warlock bug won't fit and suit your suggestion by denying the 2006 link i posted.

have you ever heard for "eye" talent ? and with repentance+movement speed you can crowd control and easy catch on and spank those casters.

bubble+loh+movement speed+trinket = mage and warlocks can just dream

not to mention that 20 points on holy will allow you to heal yourself until mage mana is "oom" and then easy kill him like pathetic joke.

you suggest that i have to eat crits from casters in order to reckbomb them ? such a joke .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by shamwow » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:00 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:you posted link from peenix where it was 100% bugged paladin, and mage ignite also warlock bug won't fit and suit your suggestion.

That paladin with the same gear as nost on feenix was WEAKER then the paladins who are fixed on nostalrius. Why? because the shields from mana shield, ice barrier and power word shield were making paladin seals do 0 and not swing.... HA!

have you ever heard for "eye" talent ? and with repentance+movement speed you can crowd control and easy catch on and spank those casters.

not to mention that 20 points on holy will allow you to heal yourself until mage mana is "oom" and then easy kill him like pathetic joke.

Yeah?? soo??? I can get eye for an eye and 2 hand specialization and sanc aura and speed increase and even 3% vengeance as a reck paladin. don't you know thisssss?

It wasn't until Cata that resilience became reduces damage to ALL.

Resilience in wotlk and tbc was SHIT. It only reduced chance to be crit, and the damage of all crits. draining dots which priests and locks exploited since they knew you take less damage, they didn't use dots and nuked you.

Resistance in vanilla >>>>>>>>> resilience in tbc and wotlk.

Season end game 7 geared 70 has 400 resilience which is 10% less chance to be crit and 20% damage reduction to all crits.

Compared to my 300 resistance of 75% spell damage reduction. I already have 95% block in holy shield reck spec so its more bullshit and op. Go ahead I dare you to play TBC and see how stupid it is. I only liked the raids better in tbc, pvp was far worse. The purpose of vanilla pvp was to be balanced with players having t1 geared gear at 200-300 spell damage or 300-500 damage range. Not 800-1100 and 850 spell damage which messed up vanilla.... 0.1% of pop on retail had naxx gear
This is how dark and evil a reckoning bomb paladin of Azeroth is
Imagine those people are stormwind citizens trapped
http://sendvid.com/0tfl74qq
Sapbomb/darkrune crits + spellcrit = 1-2 bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=c8x76yI5_Jo
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by shamwow » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:05 pm

shamwow wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:you posted link from peenix where it was 100% bugged paladin, and mage ignite also warlock bug won't fit and suit your suggestion.

That paladin with the same gear as nost on feenix was WEAKER then the paladins who are fixed on nostalrius. Why? because the shields from mana shield, ice barrier and power word shield were making paladin seals do 0 and not swing.... HA!

Besides, yes if you want to play with more skill, man the fuck up and tank those crits and fight. Don't be a coward and use a spell that will just get iceblocked so you can do less damage.

Get vanilla resilience and spec tier 2 and these items so you have 70% damage reduction like me. This is the ideal reckoning gear. You will do More damage then a 40% ret crit soc paladin
Last edited by shamwow on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:06 pm

shamwow wrote:

Yeah?? soo??? I can get eye for an eye and 2 hand specialization and sanc aura and speed increase and even 3% vengeance as a reck paladin. don't you know thisssss?

Resilience in wotlk and tbc was SHIT. It only reduced chance to be crit, and the damage of all crits. draining dots which priests and locks exploited since they knew you take less damage, they didn't use dots and nuked you.

Season end game 7 geared 70 has 400 resilience which is 10% less chance to be crit and 20% damage reduction to all crits.

Compared to my 300 resistance of 75% spell damage reduction. I already have 95% block in holy shield reck spec so its more bullshit and op. Go ahead I dare you to play TBC and see how stupid it is. I only liked the raids better in tbc, pvp was far worse. The purpose of vanilla pvp was to be balanced with players having t1 geared gear at 200-300 spell damage or 300-500 damage range. Not 800-1100 and 850 spell damage which messed up vanilla.... 0.1% of pop on retail had naxx gear

resistance can be also used at 20/0/31 spec

and did you know each time you parry swing , it grants paladin swing time down to 1 second?...
how about that with 2hand instead waiting for 4 crits by casters/melee?

and also did you know that seal of command here scale with spell damage , which in feenix wasn't.

and seal/judge of command are also boosting the vengeance proc too , did you know that either?
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by shamwow » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:10 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
shamwow wrote:

and did you know each time you parry swing , it grants paladin swing time down to 1 second?...

and also did you know that seal of command here scale with spell damage , which in feenix wasn't.

and seal/judge of command are also boosting the vengeance proc too , did you know that either?

Vengeance wont even PROC against a mage, against a pro mage you will most likely be dead, ok ok so you get resistance so you can manage to proc vengeance like my reckbomb in t2 and blazefury medallion etc but you have to use melee gear with ret spec. If you use t2 for ret spec it will be BAD. NEVER use a spell damage geared paladin with ret. The point of ret is to get 40% melee crit with massive ap.

You cant use t2 with ret. If you do youre an idiot. Its not ideal. Unless you are using SOR RET. If you are using SOC ret you should never use judgement.

SO? I can get the parry talents too as reck. I can get everything a ret can get besides a useless crappy repentance vs locks and mages and 12% vengeance.
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by shamwow » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:13 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
shamwow wrote:

Well if seal of command procs on every 1-2 hits then I would choose a full crit reck paladin anyday but since it doesn't, your seal of command seems to be a good short burst attack for a short nuke but its luck and too risky giving that lock or mage a chance to poly you while your seal doesn't work all because Seal of commands proc chance is SHIT. Its luck based and still too low. I saw it 1 year ago on an unstoppable force and it procced like once every 3-5 hits. Useless... in a 5 second duel against a 700-800 spell damage you will get massacred before you can use it. Sure it may be proccable 4 times at noobishly low geared levels but vs these guys its useless. Been there... done that. And you cant use seal of command with melee crit + resistance gear.

Resistance only works with spell damage gear in t2 for a SOR reck paladin.

What sort of dumb ass goes to get hit by a 8k crit or 5k crit?
If you want to be the best and go reck spec you got to have Tier 2. If you don't have Tier 2. Don't spec reck and don't expect to beat mages or warlocks.

Just like you are fighting them with their t2. They have GOOD GEAR. Of Course your going to man the fck up and take their crits with your resistance t2. They have tier 2 ffs. They don't have t0
Last edited by shamwow on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:18 pm

let me teach you something regarding mages :

1st of all , reckoning is crap and bullshit against mages. what you need against mages is to heal yourself until they "OOM" while chasing them so they won't be able to cast pyroblast or fireball .

more than that :

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=25503

here is one educational thread for you, how , what spec, and why .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by shamwow » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:20 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:let me teach you something regarding mages :

1st of all , reckoning is crap and bullshit against mages. what you need against mages is to heal yourself until they "OOM" while chasing them so they won't be able to cast pyroblast or fireball .

more than that :

Im not continuing this discussion. I don't want to be nasty to others but you clearly have no experience. I have played paladins since 2005. If you think you can HEAL against a mage and make him go oom. You are sadly mistaken. They will make you go OOM if you heal. In order to heal you will need 200 resistance to fire and frost. Any less and forget healing. Arc missiles is bad since he has to stay in one position to use it and will waste distance, If he is arcane and uses it from far you can counter it to run away and heal, they will blink so you use a stun if they blink. iron grenade when he uses arcane missiles close. If you cant beat an arc mage at close range you aren't skilled. Use blessing of freedom the moment the duel starts, use the 16 sec freedom ALL the time. Never stop using it. Every noob paladin never uses freedom 24/7 against a mage or a rogue.
Last edited by shamwow on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:23 pm

shamwow wrote:

more than that :

Im not continuing this discussion. I don't want to be nasty to others but you clearly have no experience. I have played paladins since 2005. If you think you can HEAL against a mage and make him go oom. You are sadly mistaken. They will make you go OOM if you heal. In order to heal you will need 200 resistance to fire and frost. Any less and forget healing. Try and iron grenade them and get to them very fast. Use blessing of freedom the moment the duel starts, use the 16 sec freedom ALL the time. Never stop using it. Every noob paladin never uses freedom 24/7 against a mage or a rogue.

Mage
If you can survive their opening burst damage sequence of a mage, you can beat the mage. Just keep your health high and flying with Flash of Light and watch amusedly as their mana bar empties out on you. Counterspell is a threat to you, but if they don’t hit you with it as you cast, you can just bubble out of it. If you get spell locked, the fight is over, because the mage will have 10 solid seconds to do whatever he wants to you. The longer this fight takes, the more likely you are to win. Once the mage runs out of mana, the fight is over, but it’s not going to be easy for you.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by shamwow » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:25 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
shamwow wrote:

more than that :

Im not continuing this discussion. I don't want to be nasty to others but you clearly have no experience. I have played paladins since 2005. If you think you can HEAL against a mage and make him go oom. You are sadly mistaken. They will make you go OOM if you heal. In order to heal you will need 200 resistance to fire and frost. Any less and forget healing. Try and iron grenade them and get to them very fast. Use blessing of freedom the moment the duel starts, use the 16 sec freedom ALL the time. Never stop using it. Every noob paladin never uses freedom 24/7 against a mage or a rogue.

Mage
If you can survive their opening burst damage sequence of a mage, you can beat the mage. Just keep your health high and flying with Flash of Light and watch amusedly as their mana bar empties out on you. Counterspell is a threat to you, but if they don’t hit you with it as you cast, you can just bubble out of it. If you get spell locked, the fight is over, because the mage will have 10 solid seconds to do whatever he wants to you. The longer this fight takes, the more likely you are to win. Once the mage runs out of mana, the fight is over, but it’s not going to be easy for you.

The fight will be far from over with a 10 sec cs if I have t2 with high resis + 550 spell damage untrinket buffed.
He will hit me for 400 hit and 1k crits if he crits 4k

You can NEVER survive a bis warlock or bis 1400 spell damage naxx + buffed mages double trinket opening burst damage. They will do 9k in 2 seconds with a combo. sheep 3k pyro hit with arcane power + 5k pyro crit pom+ 1k fireblast hit + 1k cone of cold.

Lets say you even bubble, they run same speed as you if I recall, 8%. They can keep the distance in pvp resheep you after bubble, redo the same thing with pom. I have seen it with good mage players.
Your only chance is to go resilience 550 spell damage flask 2 hand reck spec, then switch to 1 hand and stygian or Force Reactive Disk but stygians better for war/rogue kiters so they cant get their gang like cheapfuks running away in time on you before you kill them. Ill link the gear soon and show you what I mean with the buffs.

Yes I like to call resistance resilience. 315 resistance is equal to 1300 resilience at level 60 for spell damage.
Youd be a fcking moron to avoid this.

Noggenfogger x 3, rank 1 scroll, buffs seals to prevent the felhunter purge from removing your 30 sec anti cc potion. Now he cant use any curses on you. Noggenfogger vs priest also stops your falling off the cliff problem.

A good mage will NEVER run out of mana before he kills you after bubble.
Last edited by shamwow on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin