Paladin specs galore

Re: Paladin specs galore

by JCarrill0 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:46 pm

This thread should be a sticky, since people are too lazy to search for this thread.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by warmunkey » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:26 am

Pardon the noob in me but I'm getting into the Pali/Ret scene and curious as to which traits like str, stamina etc to focus on? I am rummaging through all threads on this forum and videos to find a good build but few mention which traits to focus on. Gemming included. Again pardon for such a dumb question.
warmunkey
Tester

by smilkovpetko » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:33 am

warmunkey wrote:Pardon the noob in me but I'm getting into the Pali/Ret scene and curious as to which traits like str, stamina etc to focus on? I am rummaging through all threads on this forum and videos to find a good build but few mention which traits to focus on. Gemming included. Again pardon for such a dumb question.

Retribution Pve = Agi>Str in combination with Int (example Deadmine Finger), Strong and Slow 2h Mace/Sword (Human) . Nothing else matter for Leveling.

Play with Seal of Command and GG.

JoTc + R1 SoC = Credit on op DPS.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by JCarrill0 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:17 pm

warmunkey wrote:Pardon the noob in me but I'm getting into the Pali/Ret scene and curious as to which traits like str, stamina etc to focus on? I am rummaging through all threads on this forum and videos to find a good build but few mention which traits to focus on. Gemming included. Again pardon for such a dumb question.

That's because theo hasn't written his uber guide yet!
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by warmunkey » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:16 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:

Retribution Pve = Agi>Str in combination with Int (example Deadmine Finger), Strong and Slow 2h Mace/Sword (Human) . Nothing else matter for Leveling.

Thank you for the serious answer, really helps a lot knowing which stats benefit spells and don't have to waste time figuring it out. I suck at math and need it dumbed down really well in order to do good on this game. I plan to pve and occasional pvp so will have to play around for best results :)
warmunkey
Tester

by smilkovpetko » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:20 pm

warmunkey wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:

Thank you for the serious answer, really helps a lot knowing which stats benefit spells and don't have to waste time figuring it out. I suck at math and need it dumbed down really well in order to do good on this game. I plan to pve and occasional pvp so will have to play around for best results :)

For PVP stats , spec are different sadly. Ask Theoloras for that since i am only PVE.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by warmunkey » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:03 am

Theo better sticky that sucker! Lol looking forward to joining other Pali endgame :)
warmunkey
Tester

by jkxsmile » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:14 am

warmunkey wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:

why do you prioritize agi over str in pve i'm curious.
jkxsmile
Tester

by stif » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:20 pm

if i would go full healer i would go with this kind of spec
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sVxhrgoxgMt0Mu

this for retardin http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sxxzZGuZVbLtrcqo

tankadin http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sE0zZVhxIxzVoVzh

tank/healer http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sVxuoxZghthxzxo

but ofcourse i do not think that i am qualified enough to give advices
stif
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:18 pm

stif wrote:if i would go full healer i would go with this kind of spec
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sVxhrgoxgMt0Mu

Same spec I posted:

benediction is currently broken. You also would want imp Crusader since it's extra attack power which is what paladins are OP with at the moment

1h spec is broken, Benediction not working, and what would you want the imp Crusader for?

Imp Devo over Redoubt, may I ask why? I use a similar spec for an alternative spec for my Prot paladin in another thread.

stif wrote:but ofcourse i do not think that i am qualified enough to give advices

I think everyone is welcome to post their suggestions.
I'm posting cuz I am curious, it's interesting to see new ideas. Thanks again for leaving comments!
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin