Tankadin - Dungeon Tanking gear guide.

Re: Tankadin - Dungeon Tanking gear guide.

by Pottu » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:27 pm

Please keep discussion both civil and on-topic by talking about current gear.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Gazpy » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:15 pm

that was actually constructive conversation, let's go all KGB then.
Oh my good dog!
Gazpy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Cysthen » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:05 pm

No its all good xD #team15agilityenchant #freethedodge #teamjacob #hulkamania #concswap #runningwildbrother #nosrocks #forrealthough #type/who #thisisnuts

Summary. Many muted posts that explain why a tank weapon is the best choice. Especially since many spells currently not scaling with spell damage. Weaponswapping and cool macros become cool later on to use both weapons and minmax aggro/survivability in the most efficient way with a slight lean towards survivability. Also avoidance > def cap in vanilla. Good luck fellas.

Also Jcarr if you could edit the main post to spell my name right I would be eternally greatful. I spent a good 2 years of my life paladin tanking in 2012 and made a few sacrifices irl. Would be appreciated. Not to get personal or anything.
Twitch Channel. - http://www.twitch.tv/cysthen
Nightninja <Pantheon> Melee Hunter.
Cysthen
Sergeant
Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:29 am

Cysthen wrote:Also Jcarr if you could edit the main post to spell my name right I would be eternally greatful. I spent a good 2 years of my life paladin tanking in 2012 and made a few sacrifices irl. Would be appreciated. Not to get personal or anything.

Sure thing, call me JC please!

Edit: I spelled Cysthen, is that correct? I didn't see what I spelled incorrectly so I linked your name to your profile.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theloras » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:44 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:
Cysthen wrote:Also Jcarr if you could edit the main post to spell my name right I would be eternally greatful. I spent a good 2 years of my life paladin tanking in 2012 and made a few sacrifices irl. Would be appreciated. Not to get personal or anything.

Sure thing, call me JC please!

Edit: I spelled Cysthen, is that correct? I didn't see what I spelled incorrectly so I linked your name to your profile.

I believe the correct spelling is "Cysnoob"
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Cysthen » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:10 pm

Lol, nice one theloras :P you got it right JC. Its Cysthen. Previously in your guide you had Cysthlen and it was silly. Thanks again. c:
Twitch Channel. - http://www.twitch.tv/cysthen
Nightninja <Pantheon> Melee Hunter.
Cysthen
Sergeant
Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:16 pm

Cysthen wrote:Lol, nice one theloras :P you got it right JC. Its Cysthen. Previously in your guide you had Cysthlen and it was silly. Thanks again. c:

I never changed the spelling...
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:12 pm

I have notice in game that half of this list items are not even with the stats of the list shown.

For Example Deathbone Set in game consist of : Green items Set that gives stats as (spirit , stamina and some strength) only set bonus is same but stats are kinda wasted and pointless.

Probably many of the items in the list doesn't exist as "pre raid" bis at the current patch .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by zarmin » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:15 am

anyone that is currently tanking anything in mc or onyxia, whelps imps or garr adds etc?
ive seen paladins running around with quel'serrar and tank/tier gear so they must be up to something :roll:
zarmin
Tester

by JCarrill0 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:58 am

smilkovpetko wrote:I have notice in game that half of this list items are not even with the stats of the list shown.

For Example Deathbone Set in game consist of : Green items Set that gives stats as (spirit , stamina and some strength) only set bonus is same but stats are kinda wasted and pointless.

Probably many of the items in the list doesn't exist as "pre raid" bis at the current patch .

you can read the second post and it explains what you can get from current patch notes.
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin