[prot] Spiritual Focus os Improved SoR?

[prot] Spiritual Focus os Improved SoR?

by earelith » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Hello. I want to change spec into Protection paladin and continue leveling with aoe grind and tank some dungeons. But firstly, I wanna grab consecration. I cannot decide between Spiritual Focus and Improved Seal of Righteousness...

The first will be good for solo aoe grind, as it will help me land heals when beaten by lot of mobs...the other one will help me with single target fights and tanking in dungeons :(.

I know that you cannot have anything, but what you believe will help me the most? Also when I solo aoe lots of mobs, should I use Seal of Crusader instead of SoR to boos consecration damage?

I am thinking something like this for starting: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sxVzZVhtI0z (except of course the second tier in Holy, which I am not sure of yet)
earelith
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: [prot] Spiritual Focus os Improved SoR?

by TheFishyOne » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:38 pm

Do you plan to solo or tank more? If tank, Imp SoR will help with both threat and mana efficiency on single pulls, while SF is invaluable for soloing.

Also, it's enough to have SotC up when you lay down your consc, but can safely switch to SoR once it is down.
TheFishyOne
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Paladin