Paladin DPS Records

Paladin DPS Records

by Holystrike » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:01 am

Thought id make a thread where people can post their DPS thresholds as they progress...

I was actually at over 500 dps but because a /swstats rv occured at the start of the fight it lowered my dps and didnt add it to my raidstats

413 Dps Lucifron (Unflasked)
http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/Fight ... 78&Fight=0

hopefully i can repost with an un-nerffed version of my dps next week.

Still not anywhere close to pre-AQ bis gear but getting there slowly but surely.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Paladin DPS Records

by Holystrike » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:29 am

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:58 am

keep it up man
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Deadletter » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:37 pm

What's your gear like now? If you personally were on a pre-raid BiS ret pally could you compete with other pre-raid BiS classes?
Deadletter
Private
Private

by smilkovpetko » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:38 am

Deadletter wrote:What's your gear like now? If you personally were on a pre-raid BiS ret pally could you compete with other pre-raid BiS classes?

current patch our gear does not scale much with our dps (due to incorrect itemization until 1.9 patch) so you remain mostly on some descent poor scaling , once items revamp and t2 become retri , things will turn in our favor highly.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by JCarrill0 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:41 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
Deadletter wrote:What's your gear like now? If you personally were on a pre-raid BiS ret pally could you compete with other pre-raid BiS classes?

current patch our gear does not scale much with our dps (due to incorrect itemization until 1.9 patch) so you remain mostly on some descent poor scaling , once items revamp and t2 become retri , things will turn in our favor highly.

Yep, just gotta wait for that aq patch to relase.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Paladin