Need some information about Reckoning talent

Need some information about Reckoning talent

by Dc PvP » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:11 am

Greetings friends!

I couldn't find valid information about when Reckoning stacks must fade (in addition to actually unleashing it with auto attack).

As i remember the stacks persisted through death and here - on Nostalrius, they don't. The problem is - it's very hard to find any valuable information about this talent , since old forum posts are lost...

I need this information for a bugreport.

Thanks!
Dc PvP
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Need some information about Reckoning talent

by DrearyYew » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:24 am

This same topic has been posted many times, and you are not the only one that can't find a solid source.

There are a lot of bugs with DPS oriented Paladins, but concrete evidence cannot be found to correct the errors.
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by JCarrill0 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Dc PvP wrote:Greetings friends!

I couldn't find valid information about when Reckoning stacks must fade (in addition to actually unleashing it with auto attack).

As i remember the stacks persisted through death and here - on Nostalrius, they don't. The problem is - it's very hard to find any valuable information about this talent , since old forum posts are lost...

Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=29404&p=206960#p206960
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dc PvP » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:32 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:

Thanks!

unfortunately it doesn't contain information that i need
Dc PvP
Grunt
Grunt

by JCarrill0 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Dc PvP wrote:
JCarrill0 wrote:

Thanks!

unfortunately it doesn't contain information that i need

search.php?keywords=reckoning
search.php?keywords=reckadin
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dc PvP » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:47 am

JCarrill0, i understand that it stacks to 4 and it's functionality.
I am searching a source about when it must fade away. Because i can't justify my bugreport on my memory of retail vanilla - i need evidence that Reckoning stacks must persist through death.
Dc PvP
Grunt
Grunt

by kegboy123 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:58 am

right now its bugged in paladins favour i wouldnt ask for more. on retail fear, blind, scatter shot and similar effects will take away all stacks of reckoning away. same with mounting up or switching weapons. only feenix could u die and then reck bomb someone.
kegboy123
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:04 am

Dc PvP wrote:JCarrill0, i understand that it stacks to 4 and it's functionality.
I am searching a source about when it must fade away. Because i can't justify my bugreport on my memory of retail vanilla - i need evidence that Reckoning stacks must persist through death.

Everything you want to know about reckoning :

http://web.archive.org/web/200603280853 ... post446313

Here it is Retail Vanilla explanation how it work.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Dc PvP » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:12 am

kegboy123 wrote:right now its bugged in paladins favour i wouldnt ask for more. on retail fear, blind, scatter shot and similar effects will take away all stacks of reckoning away. same with mounting up or switching weapons. only feenix could u die and then reck bomb someone.

Crowd control effects removing Reckoning stacks was a bug - fixed in later patches.
Dc PvP
Grunt
Grunt

by Dc PvP » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:15 am

smilkovpetko wrote:
Dc PvP wrote:JCarrill0, i understand that it stacks to 4 and it's functionality.

Everything you want to know about reckoning :

http://web.archive.org/web/200603280853 ... post446313

Here it is Retail Vanilla explanation how it work.

Read that post before, but thanks anyway - that post is related to an early state of the talent (pre 1.10 patches).
Dc PvP
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Paladin