Retri paladin and Maraudon

Retri paladin and Maraudon

by Hawland » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:17 am

Hi, guys! Have a question.

I had no problems to find party for every dungeon until Maraudon. After every request for inv I hear: "Oh, sorry, you are retri, you have low DPS..." Even when I am 50 lvl. When i try to make my own party, people's behavior is the same: "Hi, Mara run? Cool! Wait... You're retri DPS? Sorry, see you later"

WTF? Is difference between Pala's DPS and DPS of other classes really so crucial? Does it mean that I'll never be able to visit Mara in Vanilla? Why so fascist? :lol:
Hawland
Tester

Re: Retri paladin and Maraudon

by smilkovpetko » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:15 pm

actually retri paladins are usual top dps in dungeons until lvl 50 , problem is the narrow minded sceptical people who spewl anti retri propaganda and confusing raiding retri with 5 man dungeon retri.

the reason i make my tanking video is this. (until my videos came over) protection was at similar league until today.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by stif » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:43 pm

it seems like you had a rough road
i my selfe havent seen such responses usualy they go with "too many mails and plates" :D
stif
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:08 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:actually retri paladins are usual top dps in dungeons until lvl 50 , problem is the narrow minded sceptical people who spewl anti retri propaganda and confusing raiding retri with 5 man dungeon retri.

the reason i make my tanking video is this. (until my videos came over) protection was at similar league until today.

I'd say 40 they start to loose their Umph... but sure lets say 50.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Paladin