Transition from Holy to Retribution

Re: Transition from Holy to Retribution

by Imbaslap » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:19 am

smilkovpetko wrote:Well no wonder that 2x of Blacklisted officers trashtalking nonsense where :

1- Retribution Paladin is most bugged DPS Class in server and issue major nerf due to broken abilities.
2- Incompatible patch abilities that does not match with the current server Paladin set Gear.
3- Still even with all those issues mention above you have Retribution Paladin Crushing bones and teeth on single target Boss http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/Fight ... t=16012806 .

Good to see how bad name those 2 officers gives to their foolish Blacklisted Guild by trashtalking nonsense .

And yes : https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... 9804_o.jpg

Good Luck.

im sorry, what shit guild are you in again?
not that I care considering someone with blind logic like you never could see world firsts in any MMO. 8-)
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Imbaslap » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:34 am

DrearyYew wrote:Oh man, look at all of these cherrypicked statistics!

As I said in my post, Ret DPS is subpar, even more so until AQ gear and gear updates. HEY, GUESS WHAT, THESE HAVEN'T HAPPENED YET! Ret itemization was piss poor until this point. Shaman, Druid, and Priest DPS itemization actually makes sense at this point.

Even then, YOU DON'T TAKE RETS IF YOU WANT PURE DPS. If you want pure DPS, you take a fucking Warrior. Rets bring utility that a Warrior doesn't bring, and Warriors bring more damage than a Ret brings. I'm not saying they deserve a priority raid spot, I'm not saying you should have 8 Rets in a raid. I'm saying you can bring 1 or 2 for the utility they bring, which should be strongly considered if you are Druid heavy (for whatever reason) and are lacking Paladins for blessings.

sounds like a guild/raid leader issue if you have to bring ret pallies in due to lack of pallies.
managing an adequate roster is #1 priority for any guild/raid leader to do.
either way, holy pallies are nicer to have instead of more subpar dps.
welcome to Vanilla wow.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Theloras » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:15 am

JCarrill0 wrote:Theloras is a cheater

Out of respect for me and everything that I've done over the past several years back on Peenix and continue to do here on Nostalrius, you should have come to me personally and privately if you feel that I am cheating/glitching or abusing game mechanics.

Instead, you have called me a cheater and a fraud on these forums.

I've never put any of my haters/trolls either here or on Peenix on my forum "Foe" list, let alone a Paladin but you are now the first.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by JCarrill0 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:43 pm

Theloras wrote:
JCarrill0 wrote:Theloras is a cheater

Out of respect for me and everything that I've done over the past several years back on Peenix and continue to do here on Nostalrius, you should have come to me personally and privately if you feel that I am cheating/glitching or abusing game mechanics.

Instead, you have called me a cheater and a fraud on these forums.

I've never put any of my haters/trolls either here or on Peenix on my forum "Foe" list, let alone a Paladin but you are now the first.

WOH, I did not write that. Period.

I have never bad mouthed you on these forums or on Feenix. In fact I had praised you multiple times, so I clearly do not see where this is coming from.

However, if you feel that you need to put me on the "Foe" list even though I had addressed this towards you twice now indicating this wasn't personal, and yet you still are taking it that way, do what you need to do bro, cuz once again I never said that! Your assumed that from a personal opinion, then jumped to that conclusion. I set the record straight, I'm done talking about it.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkwinjax » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:02 pm

How do ret paladins bring more utility than holy paladins? Is everyone in here a mongoloid lol

Put those ret paladins in a decent guild where peolpe aren't braindead and they will be bottom DPS everyraid behind hunters.

Everything is viable if you wanna clear content.

If you want to clear content efficiently you do not bring a ret paladin.

Also a nightfall on a warrior is way better than on a ret paladin, truly a waste of gold to craft a nightfall for a shit dps that is literally getting carried through content until AQ40, where they can obviously do more dmg than in BWL patch because of gear, but this damage is STILL inferior to all the other pure DPS classes, there's a reason you don't bring more than 3 hunters, their DPS is shit, why the fuck would you even bring a ret? It's like giving special privilege for someone to literally get carried through content because that's what they want to play as for fun.

Keep in mind this is only for guilds who CARE about cleartimes and clearing content the most efficient way possible.

I'm pretty sure a tryhard ret paladin in those poop guilds like talesavo or holystrike can beat some players in meters because they suck ass, but put them in a raid with competent players and they will be bottom DPS, even with BiS gear, and there is nothing you can do to change it, AQ40 won't change it either, other classes will just keep scaling better and better while you guys scale abit more but are still gimped due to not being a pure dps class.

How people still don't understand this in 2016 is impressive though, if you want to play ret DPS in a good guild wait for TBC and roll a bloodelf, you can tryhard and push for meters in a way more FAIR way than in vanilla, if you STILL want to Ret DPS in vanilla, make sure you find a guild shitty enough to take you in, and atleast make sure you tryhard since they are letting you play a suboptimal spec.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Paladin