Seal of Command

Seal of Command

by Binzento » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:17 pm

So how bugged is seal of command on this server? In on fight i get a couple of proc's while in the next i get nothing. I heard someone mention that the PPM of SoC is soft capped, he said it would likely proc more. This feels more like a % based spell instead of PPM.

Anyone know the exact number of SoC.

I am running at the moment with a 3.7 speed weapon.
Binzento
Tester

Re: Seal of Command

by DrearyYew » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:33 am

That's exactly how PPM worked in Vanilla. It's a percent chance to proc based on weapon speed, which over large sample sizes, will show a proc rate of 7 ppm.

The percent chance for SoC to proc is Weapon Speed times 7 divided by 60.
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kasen » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:19 am

DrearyYew wrote:That's exactly how PPM worked in Vanilla. It's a percent chance to proc based on weapon speed, which over large sample sizes, will show a proc rate of 7 ppm.

Am I getting something wrong, because if we take for example a 2.00 speed weapon and apply your formula it will result in 23% chance and 3.80 - 44%? Slower weapons got a bigger chance of proccing than the fast ones?
Kasen
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rhoen » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:59 am

Kasen wrote:
DrearyYew wrote:That's exactly how PPM worked in Vanilla. It's a percent chance to proc based on weapon speed, which over large sample sizes, will show a proc rate of 7 ppm.

Am I getting something wrong, because if we take for example a 2.00 speed weapon and apply your formula it will result in 23% chance and 3.80 - 44%? Slower weapons got a bigger chance of proccing than the fast ones?

yup, want to see lots of seal procs? go grab the nicker from LBRS. 4.00 swing timer, seems to proc 50% of the time.
Rhoen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Paladin