Ret Pala Rotation on Nostalrius

Ret Pala Rotation on Nostalrius

by Naity » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:40 am

Hey Guys,

I have a question. :D
I'm new to Nostalrius and read a lot about bugs regarding the Retribution Paladin.
Currently my Pala is level 50 and my usual rotation was Seal of Crusader and then Consecration till the mob was dead.

I found today this little "guide":

https://www.reddit.com/r/NostalriusBegi ... n_paladin/

and it improved my dmg significantly, because the talent tree is in my opinion pretty good :)

The problem I got with this guide is, I'm not sure if the recommended rotation:

[Retribution Aura]
1. Seal of the Crusader
2. Consecration (Rank 1)
3. Judgement of the Crusader
4. Seal of Command (Rank 1)
5. repeat: Consecration (Rank 1) until mob is dead

is really good and better than just Seal of Crusader and Consecration.

I hope you guys can help me, and tell me a good rotation that works well until im 60 and switch to Holy Paladin :)
Naity
Tester

Re: Ret Pala Rotation on Nostalrius

by Binzento » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:13 pm

my rotation is, judge of crusader max rank, cast seal of command rank 1. alt tab and watch some video's. Come back and loot the mob.
Binzento
Tester

by smilkovpetko » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:19 pm

that;s really bad rotation for level 60 man . you won't be able even to get close or compete with at least descent/low damage dealers with that rotation

my advice = always use max ranks
always use paladin sets as dps for mana to have

seal of the crusade - consecrate - judgement of the crusade - seal of command - consecrate - judgement of command - seal of comand and repeat same as last 2 (always max rank) .
use sanctity aura and strong/slow 2h weapon and enjoy.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Naity » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:49 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:that;s really bad rotation for level 60 man . you won't be able even to get close or compete with at least descent/low damage dealers with that rotation

seal of the crusade - consecrate - judgement of the crusade - seal of command - consecrate - judgement of command - seal of comand and repeat same as last 2 (always max rank) .

Thank you smilkovpetko :)

Can you show me a good talent tree for me until I'm 60?

And by repeating the last 2, do you mean Judgement of Command - Seal of Command, or Consecrate and then Judgement of Command?^^
Naity
Tester

by smilkovpetko » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:44 pm

Naity wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:that;s really bad rotation for level 60 man . you won't be able even to get close or compete with at least descent/low damage dealers with that rotation

And by repeating the last 2, do you mean Judgement of Command - Seal of Command, or Consecrate and then Judgement of Command?^^

for leveling it is different story dude sorry i will restrain from talking about that .
the rotation i gave was for level 60
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Naity » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:04 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
Naity wrote:

for leveling it is different story dude sorry i will restrain from talking about that .
the rotation i gave was for level 60

Would you then tell me a good rotation/talent tree for leveling? :)
Naity
Tester

by smilkovpetko » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:54 am

there are 2 different ways for that.

1st way is take 11 points to holy until you get consecration and then choose whatever

2nd way is : https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... ng#p163543

i found 2nd way more efficient for leveling and faster way to level up , indeed one person got level 40 in 1 week casual following the 2nd way .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Return to Paladin