This pally forum does not reflect the server.

Re: This pally forum does not reflect the server.

by smilkovpetko » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:45 am

DrearyYew wrote:Fucking called it

DrearyYew wrote: INB4 he shows up to this thread with a long, completely incomprehensible post about how good Prot Paladin really is

so you grow thorns and become unicorn ?.

you have your answer why 1 prot paladin is more viable than using 4 warrior tanks in guilds , but only kids wouldn't understand that.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by JCarrill0 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:12 pm

I stepped back to these forums awhile back.

I realized that helping people is more viable in game then trying to get them to read these forums.
I find helping people via PM goes a long ways too.

I support Ret, I think Prot is awesome, but I myself play Holy.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Avise » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Guys.. guys.. you must understand!

The paladin forum is not for helping people that seek guidance! This forum is for proving that YOU are the one who knows the most about the class and that YOU are the best one at executing your theories!

Silly warriors..

p.s. if u actually need help, u can whisp me in-game cos I am the best, most knowledgable and coolest paladin in the universe. d.s.
It is hard to win an argument with a smart person.
It is impossible to win an argument with an idiot.
Avise
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:38 pm

Avise wrote:Guys.. guys.. you must understand!

The paladin forum is not for helping people that seek guidance! This forum is for proving that YOU are the one who knows the most about the class and that YOU are the best one at executing your theories!

Silly warriors..

p.s. if u actually need help, u can whisp me in-game cos I am the best, most knowledgable and coolest paladin in the universe. d.s.

that's what i been trying to promote that this forum is to help people.

sadly what we got is some kids come and tell you how and who is viable instead helpful "how to play that spec".

but kids will never understand this and they will always sparta to build up rage and provoke you.

Example read at DrearyYew reply , he skyrock here and start preaching how viable prot pally are and how crazy i am instead support and giving advice to "people that want to learn and play paladin on any spec".
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by DrearyYew » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:25 am

I am advising and supporting people. I just advise them to not play the shit spec that is Prot and support them when they decide to play Holy.
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by smilkovpetko » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:42 am

DrearyYew wrote:I am advising and supporting people. I just advise them to not play the shit spec that is Prot and support them when they decide to play Holy.

that is not even advice , that is preaching "what spec you should play" instead what is best for your spec.

But yeah looking at your advice "healing same as intellect" for healer is just shit advice without proper formula given.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by JCarrill0 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:00 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
DrearyYew wrote:I am advising and supporting people. I just advise them to not play the shit spec that is Prot and support them when they decide to play Holy.

that is not even advice , that is preaching "what spec you should play" instead what is best for your spec.

But yeah looking at your advice "healing same as intellect" for healer is just shit advice without proper formula given.

Duki and I may not get along, but he has a point here.

Supporting people and their decision is one thing, giving advice is another thing, suggesting someone to be a certain spec (and not the other) is another.

They may fit into all the same for you, but I assure you it's not the same.
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by ihealwarrior » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:50 am

Holy is the only spec for paladins that matters. Prot is weak with minimal uses. Most of the talents are junk for tanking and and a 31/20 with 3 points in threat and a tank set fills these minimal uses. smilkovpetko thinks 99% of the raiding guilds are morons for not using prot paladins. So that alone should tell you where the issue is.

People use warrior main tanks, because they are just overall better. the best guilds on the server aren't wrong. smilkovpetko is.

Ret is the lowest melee dps spec in the game, and has issues staying on its target in pvp - its again a weak spec that only shines in 1v1 situations which is a very small part of wow pvp. this isnt TBC, this isnt WOTLK, ret is junk in vanilla pvp. No premade groups want ret paladins over an arms war or holy paladin.

you have 3 choices when making a paladin

you could be the weakest melee dps in the game
you could be a tank that cant taunt
or
you could be arguably the best healer in the game.

hard choice...
ihealwarrior
Private
Private

by smilkovpetko » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:37 am

ihealwarrior wrote:Holy is the only spec for paladins that matters. Prot is weak with minimal uses. Most of the talents are junk for tanking and and a 31/20 with 3 points in threat and a tank set fills these minimal uses. smilkovpetko thinks 99% of the raiding guilds are morons for not using prot paladins. So that alone should tell you where the issue is.

People use warrior main tanks, because they are just overall better. the best guilds on the server aren't wrong. smilkovpetko is.

Ret is the lowest melee dps spec in the game, and has issues staying on its target in pvp - its again a weak spec that only shines in 1v1 situations which is a very small part of wow pvp. this isnt TBC, this isnt WOTLK, ret is junk in vanilla pvp. No premade groups want ret paladins over an arms war or holy paladin.

you have 3 choices when making a paladin

you could be the weakest melee dps in the game
you could be a tank that cant taunt
or
you could be arguably the best healer in the game.

hard choice...

this guy got ignored on his previous character "ihealwpvp" and now he created new to disturb people with his so called pro anti paladins propaganda :D :D :D
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by JCarrill0 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:35 pm

Then ignore him duki, set him as foe, after awhile he will get the hint. ;)
How Tanking going? (saw a Prot pally Tank Rag the other day)
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin