Paladin PvP Macros for most/all situations, HELP!

Paladin PvP Macros for most/all situations, HELP!

by lalazors » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Hi mates, im currently looking for all good macros that a paladin can have during PvP fight.

Everything from Auto Sit for reckbomb, turn off auto attack etc to healing thingies and whatever, anything that will help me and my team in the battleground!

Please explain the macros you give.

Feel free to pass out any other macros that might be useful also in PvE, in whatever situations that may occur!

Thanks in advance, cheers everyone and have a nice weekend!
lalazors
Private
Private

Re: Paladin PvP Macros for most/all situations, HELP!

by ihealwarrior » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:43 pm

seriously, dont try and pvp as ret/reck. its a weak spec that serves no use in a premade. If you legitimately want to succeed at pvp, be the most competitive you can be...and not be a burden to your team, then the only spec is 31/20/0

2h paladins do not belong in high end competitive pvp. 1v1 and ganking is a small part of wow pvp that doesnt really matter.

you are trying to play the most defensive support class in the game as a shitty warrior. you will have trouble sticking on your target to apply your chance based damage.

healers, and especially hpallys throw alot of weight around in pvp. No premade leader will take a ret paladin over a warrior, rogue or hpally.

you cant spell RETARDED without RET and you cant spell ALPHA without HPALA
ihealwarrior
Private
Private

by smilkovpetko » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:51 pm

@lalazors

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=34979

Everything you need to know is there , hope will help you out.

p.s i'd advice you to avoid ihealwarrior , he is ignored by any paladin and his sole purpose is anti retribution and anti protection paladin , nothing more he contribute than hating everything that is not holy.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by lalazors » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:32 pm

Cheers mate! Always appreciate you coming to our paladin threads!! Smilko!
lalazors
Private
Private

Return to Paladin