Ret Pve Tips/Guide

Re: Ret Pve Tips/Guide

by Holystrike » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:26 am

rofl and yet you dont as i just proved with theorycrafting ashkandi vs draconic maul... stahp it gooby, I was being nice... your guide is a good jumping point for paladins.

Idk why you are being such an ass in this thread and theo is being so melodramatic... anway lunch time

Holystrike wrote:
Draconic Maul which is by far 3 times worse and lower than Ashkandi that Holystrike is using.

wtf you know how to theory craft and you know thats complete bullshit...
Setting aside the fact Draconic Maul has 2% crit on it which is also an uncalcuable damage modifier increase...
Same weapon speed so same application of AP:

Ashkandi DPS: 81.9 || 3.5 speed ||
Draconic Maul: 67.0 || 3.5 speed ||
81.9-67 = 14.9
14.9x3.5 = 52.15
Firemaw Fight Duration: 114 Seconds
114/3.5= 32.57142857142857 Swings
32.57142857142857x52.15
White Damage Damage Difference: 1698.6
Socom:7ppm
52.15/7= 7.45 Round it up to 8... why not
8x52.15= 417.2
Socom + White= 2115.8
2115.8/118 =18.55964912280702

So on that fight there was litterally a 18.5 DPS difference between ashkandi and draconic maul for you regardless of the fact that you built as a spell damage proc ret which means weapons are only a partial function of your damage most of it is a result of spell damage.

Firemaw Killerduki(440.2)+18.55 DPS with Ashkandi = 458.7
Ebonroc Holystrike(524.4)

Lets make up some more numbers to increase your dps, my consecration hits for 140DPS fully buffed (wtf 200???)

Id take a stab and say yours hits for lets say 80 DPS

Firemaw Killerduki(440.2)+18.55 DPS with Ashkandi+60DPS with scaling consecration = 518.7
Ebonroc Holystrike(524.4)

Even if i add 78.55 DPS to your highest single target fight setting asside the fact you are in t2.5 and outgear me like crazy you, had far better working mechanics such as proc-crits activating vengeance and those "blues" scaling amazingly well on feenix you still deal less damage at your best.

And even on aoe fights such as your famous neff DPS record (where you should excell as your entire item build was a heavily based spell damage paladin) you are still doing less damage then i do on single target dps fights...
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:30 am

(in order to don't ignore and dodge this i will repost original links)
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 50#p247287

The date before Holystrike took my Advice how to Play Retribution Paladin

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/Fight ... 91&Fight=5
The Council vs Firemaw
Fight started 2015-10-02 01:26:45

#14 Holystrike 35538 (160/s) 3.9% = 160 DPS .... ...
=============================================================================
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... le#p228068

The date after Holystrike took my Advice how to Play Retribution Paladin

by Holystrike » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:41 pm
I would say the two paladins who have provided alot of information for players on Nostalrius within the forums; and have a deep understanding of the class, would be Theloras and Smilkovpetko (Killerduki) and their guides generally provide a good jumping point for getting into the class.

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/Fight ... 43&Fight=3
The Council vs Firemaw
2016-01-28 22:19:09
#13 Holystrike 34734(351/s) 3.8% = 351 DPS.........
=============================================================================
The Date when Holystrike took his Best in Slot Gear and Field Marshal which is spell damage and work with Abilities in Nostalrius compare to Peenix that they doesn't work.

(using killerduki's guide,theorycrafts and advice)
http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/Fight ... 29&Fight=3
The Council vs Firemaw
2016-02-11 22:34:12
#5 Holystrike 42249(436/s) 4.6% = 436 DPS
==============================================================================
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Holystrike » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:32 am

LOL ah no buddy that is a complete lie, stop trying to live vicariously through me its proven my dps > your dps hands down.

Again me respecting your knowledge of the paladin class does not imply in anyway that you ever taught me a thing in fact you have allready have confimed on this very page that you didnt even do your own bis list considering you thought 5/8 t2 was bis which it isnt even after the spell damage update... I did I litterally built you a bis gear list from the ground up... your only contribution darkmoon fair card....

Killerduki in his prime in 3/5 T2.5 || 5/8 T2 Using 1.12.1 Spell Damage Stats
http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/Playe ... Killerduki

Holystrike in far worse gear absolutely destroying Killerduki
http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/Playe ... Holystrike

You are actually so full of #@$! its hard to respect you anymore.

Edited for censoring ^^
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:08 am

Holystrike wrote:you didnt even do your own bis list considering you thought 5/8 t2 was bis which it isnt even after the spell damage update... I did I litterally built you a bis gear list from the ground up... your only contribution darkmoon fair card....

You are actually so full of #@$! its hard to respect you anymore.

Edited for censoring ^^

http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/9841 ... nal-guide/
Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:07 AM

I don't personally know how far you would go , but you already visited this Guide 5 times when we had discussion and when i gave you all the theorycraft advices .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Imbaslap » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:03 am

who is killerduki? :?
and why are ret pallies (probably the only 5 on the server who raid) are comparing dick sizes on meters that don't really matter on content that doesn't even matter?

your bragging time is naxx, until then.. put those sausages away. :lol:
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Holystrike » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:18 am

Imbaslap wrote:who is killerduki? :?
and why are ret pallies (probably the only 5 on the server who raid) are comparing dick sizes on meters that don't really matter on content that doesn't even matter?

your bragging time is naxx, until then.. put those sausages away. :lol:

exactly... this entire thread is stupid, just a failed attempt to try and show-boat dps by smiter,

mmm good question smilkovpetko is killerduki a speculadin** on nostalrius but doesnt actually do anything here

his claim to fame are the realmplayers he keeps posting from his 3/5-T2.5 || 5/8-T2 pally on feenix during his glory days. (on which he did relatively low dps for his gear)

I was pointing out that even in all that gear he still did less dps then me in his prime then i do with worse gear right now... and the most hilarious thing is he tried to claim my damage as his own rofl

Speculadin
Phonetic: Spec-u-la-din
Definition: A paladin who does not actually raid only speculates on others who do actually raid
Used in a sentence: Those who cannot ret, speculadin.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theloras » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:05 am

Holystrike wrote:
exactly... this entire thread is stupid, just a failed attempt to try and show-boat dps by smiter,

No, it's devolved into a case study of how badly you have made yourself look I'm afraid - you've proven to be no better than the elitist prick forum trolls who LOLRET all over each and every one of us...which is sad man.

Cause I now have you listed as "Foe" now as well.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Killstick » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:18 am

Holystrike wrote:Speculadin
Definition: A paladin who does not actually raid only speculates on others who do actually raid

Now this is why i come to the paladin forums as a shaman player. You simply do not see this kinda stuff in other class forums. Keep it up guys. Competition will drive you to the maxxxx
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Holystrike » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:55 am

Killstick wrote:
Holystrike wrote:Speculadin

Now this is why i come to the paladin forums as a shaman player. You simply do not see this kinda stuff in other class forums. Keep it up guys. Competition will drive you to the maxxxx

hahaha hope you enjoyed all the crazy retard-in drama XD

Theloras wrote:No, it's devolved into a case study of how badly you have made yourself look I'm afraid - you've proven to be no better than the elitist prick forum trolls who LOLRET all over each and every one of us...which is sad man.

Cause I now have you listed as "Foe" now as well.

in all honesty i dont really care what you think of me,

up until this point i thought you were pretty chilled,

untill you got ridiculously melodramatic because i asked you to stop broadcasting bug abuse of SoCr, your reaction? jumping up and down shouting how much you have done for rets...

at the end of the day all i asked you to do was to stop making threads telling people to bug abuse using seal of crusader, but nope your way or the highway i guess...

in reality when it all comes down to it you are the cause of all this drama... As you are well aware.

Both you and duki are way more tied up in your image and that sort of stuff as you both know i barely check the forums from time to time, you guys actively go posting on the different sub-forums for glory or whatever your seeking...

So i am sorry if im considered a "foe" now or whatever I dont really care... this entire thread is a result of you and your actions, and i wont appologise towards someone for asking them to stop encouraging the en-mass bug abuse of server mechanics...

Can a GM Lock this thread its so offtopic its ridiculous, it is just going in circles now... and run its course if it had one.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ihealwarrior » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:51 pm

paladins are a defensive support hybrid

paladins are the most defensive class in the game

ret paladins are mathematically the lowest dps melee class

its is difficult for a ret paladin to find a serious raiding guild, as guild leaders value rogues and warriors more

A talented and skilled ret player going all out in a similar fashion on a rogue or warrior will do more dps
ihealwarrior
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin