Theloras' Retribution Guide

Re: Theloras' Retribution Guide

by Theoloras » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:56 pm

vido wrote:You can still get full partial resists even if it skips the miss/hit roll. Anyway I don't know anything about paladins but you're calling someone clueless just for having a different point of view.

Imagine paladins being affected by caster glancing blow formulas lol, like shamans currently are on Kronos. It's a confirmed bug now, but it's amusing how it made it through to live and no one reported it until a couple weeks ago.

he doesn't just have a different point of view - he is actively ignoring concrete evidence which completely refutes his arguments...
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:25 pm

vido wrote:You can still get full partial resists even if it skips the miss/hit roll. Anyway I don't know anything about paladins but you're calling someone clueless just for having a different point of view.

At least Paladins aren't being affected by caster glancing blow formulas.

There is no "Full Partial Resists" on Holy Spells since Holy Resistance have been replaced with Arcane since 0.9 Patch.
(only exception is judgement of command which follows melee hit rating)
http://web.archive.org/web/200607181347 ... ances.html

Resistance Score---------------------50 -100 -150 -200-250
Chance to Resist Spell---------------0%-1%-1%-11%-25%
Chance to Resist 100% Damage--0%-1%-1%-11%-25%
Chance to Resist 75% Damage---2%-6%-18%-34%-55%
Chance to Resist 50% Damage----11%-24%-48%-40%-16%
Chance to Resist 25% Damage----33%-49%-26%-14%-3%
Chance to Take Full Damage--------54%-20%-7%-1%-1%

It should never ever resist more than 75% of the damage .

This is not different point of view , this is fact and evidence that they deny .
Last edited by smilkovpetko on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by vido » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:29 pm

Oh cool. It was explained by blizzard themselves too lol
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by smilkovpetko » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:31 pm

vido wrote:Oh cool. It was explained by blizzard themselves too lol

I am telling you that Psojed from Kronos have no clue how stuffs work and he deny all evidences so he "claim" that their server is not bugged.

He is the one that follows "believes" instead facts.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Theoloras » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:03 pm

Just replied to Psojed on the Kronos forum after he banned me for a week:

Re: seal twisting
Quote Originally Posted by Lharts View Post
I am still waiting for the backlash when you hit 60 and find out that Reckoning stacks are properly removed by CC.

Posting this now seeing as Psojed was so butthurt that he banned me from the forums for a week, even though I was replying to Lharts ^^^ see above ^^^

I was replying to your boyfriend's post earlier in the Seal Twisting thread - he's the one who brought up Reckoning, not me.

So are you going to ban him from the forums as well or are you going to maintain your hypocritical stance and leave me banned - even though I completely destroyed both you and Lharts with my post about both Reckoning not working correctly on Kronos and that Seal of Command should not be resisted.

TLDR - If you keep me banned and do nothing on either Reckoning or SoC then you are a complete fucking tool and clearly not educated or skilled enough to be a Vanilla WoW game tester.

Sincerely,

Theloras

PS If the truth hurts too much, then grow a pair.

PPS If you still spout off that Seal of Command should be fully resisted, then you are singlehandedly fucking over every Ret Paladin on this server...

PPPS And no, Reckoning is NOT working correctly on your piece of $hit server either as my evidence clearly shows

https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.ph ... post808297
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Hernia » Thu May 05, 2016 8:38 pm

No. We're not gonna turn vanilla into WoD.
Blow your pristine realms out your ass, Brack
Hernia
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Theoloras » Thu May 05, 2016 9:16 pm

Hernia wrote:

He actually replied about a week ago in response to someone else and said that they may look into a DPS parse for Hybrids to be more reflective of alternate class/specs if legacy servers would happen.
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Fri May 06, 2016 2:50 am

Theoloras wrote:
Hernia wrote:

He actually replied about a week ago in response to someone else and said that they may look into a DPS parse for Hybrids to be more reflective of alternate class/specs if legacy servers would happen.

that wont have the "feeling" and will be bad idea , i just want all abilities fixed as they used to be so i can show the secret of hybrids major dps , not the bugged crap in privacy servers.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Theoloras » Fri May 06, 2016 5:43 am

Oh I know but these questions need to be asked ahead of time as to whether any changes would be made for Quality of Life purposes to a Vanilla Legacy server

Better that the information is out there so everyone is on the same page
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin