Holy pally pvp, support or heals?

Holy pally pvp, support or heals?

by skyracer500 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:12 pm

Serious question that needs a serious answer as I'm stuck ONCE AGAIN trying to decide what class I want to play.. I played an hpal with lightforge on that instant 60 server and the heals were atrocious it seemed.. especially when a MS or wound poison was on the target. My question is are hpals wanted in bg's for their heals or for their support? I suck miserably at DPS and I really want to play heals, but not if everyone around me will die if I'm the only one healing :|
skyracer500
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Holy pally pvp, support or heals?

by skyracer500 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:07 am

246 views and not a single reply. -_-
skyracer500
Sergeant
Sergeant

by auk » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:40 am

holy paladins are good healers in bgs. you lack instant heals but you bring blessing of protection and blessing of freedom, two of the best support spells in the game.

flash/holy light are fine healing spells. i don't know if lightforge is ideal or not.
auk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kegboy123 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:21 am

auk wrote:holy paladins are good healers in bgs. you lack instant heals but you bring blessing of protection and blessing of freedom, two of the best support spells in the game.

flash/holy light are fine healing spells. i don't know if lightforge is ideal or not.

its shit for healing. with bad gear you might want to just stick to holy light instead of flash for a lot of cases
kegboy123
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by BK2710 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:25 am

Pala is a nuisance in bgs due to all the support you can give your team, cleanse freedom protection and a large amount of quantity heals.
BK2710
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Paladin