Paladin Leveling Spec

Paladin Leveling Spec

by Gnomorepuns » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:38 pm

Afternoon all. Quick wuestion if anyone can refer me to an optimal paladin leveling guild/spec guild. I've seen tankadin a be quite successful for add pulling. I've only been able to navigate on my phone and did not see anything concrete.

If someone could give a synopsis or a link to an optimal leveling spec/guide it would be most appreciated. Looking to make him my alt being in near cap with the main.

Thanks in advance all.
Gnomorepuns
Private
Private

Re: Paladin Leveling Spec

by smilkovpetko » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:47 pm

in my eyes (personal opinion) which many will deny it

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=23701

this is most efficient leveling and goes pretty fast.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Gnomorepuns » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:53 pm

Good to know. Is it more worth leveling as ret? Or is there a soec where I can use to essentially tank and be able to kill packs rather than going at it individually?

Main reason I ask, is in a perfect world, I'm a tank/ret of some sort that can do dmg while questing/tanking multiple mobs comfortably, but still be able to be a solid tank for a leveling dungeon. That way it helps my leveling on both sides.

Then I'll head for holy when I'm @ or near max.
Gnomorepuns
Private
Private

by smilkovpetko » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Gnomorepuns wrote:Good to know. Is it more worth leveling as ret? Or is there a soec where I can use to essentially tank and be able to kill packs rather than going at it individually?

Main reason I ask, is in a perfect world, I'm a tank/ret of some sort that can do dmg while questing/tanking multiple mobs comfortably, but still be able to be a solid tank for a leveling dungeon. That way it helps my leveling on both sides.

Then I'll head for holy when I'm @ or near max.

Then start with 11 points on Holy for Consecration and later switch to whatever spec you want to play , this way you can do both at same time Tanking and Leveling.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Return to Paladin