Test of Righteousness

Test of Righteousness

by Leondre » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:38 pm

This quest.....

Do i really have to find a party of 5 people, to walk ALL the way to Silverpine, to enter just to let me grab the item for the quest? the chances of me doing that without either people leaving or giving up is pretty much nil. guess that means i gotta find a way to bribe a level 60 or something.
Leondre
Tester

Re: Test of u

by SuperomegaOP » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:09 pm

I literally just finished that quest. you only need to do a small section of the instance to get the item. Its even soloable depending on your level and if you use consumables, since you don't even have to kill the first boss to get the door guy out.

You don't even need a 60, at lv 20 i just went to southshore and asked around and i ended up getting a lv 36 hunter to help me out. Took no more than 10 mins to get the item. Either do that or ask around to see if any other paladins want to group up for the quest, im sure ull find someone.

Its worth it too, considering vergains fist is the most op 2h weapon you can get at lv 20. Not even smite's mighty hammer can touch it.

If you have gold to spare id recommend enchanting it as well since ull be using it for awhile.
SuperomegaOP
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Test of Righteousness

by earelith » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:03 pm

I finished the questline at level 21... I easily found a group for sfk...warlocks also have a quest that take them there..and yes, we walked all the way to silverpine, we had 3 wipes on the dungeon and no one left. This is Vanilla, people have much different mindset than retail.

I am sure you will easily find a group and do it, dont worry.
earelith
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Test of Righteousness

by JCarrill0 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:14 pm

Leondre wrote:This quest.....

Do i really have to find a party of 5 people, to walk ALL the way to Silverpine, to enter just to let me grab the item for the quest? the chances of me doing that without either people leaving or giving up is pretty much nil. guess that means i gotta find a way to bribe a level 60 or something.

both servers I found no issues completing this quest via LFG at 20-24
For me, it did not require bribing a 60.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Paladin