What is THE place for paladins to solo for gold?

What is THE place for paladins to solo for gold?

by thargo » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:00 am

As the title says.

Ranged/stealth classes all have their spots. Such as Dire Maul or Mara. What about us bubble boys?

I can't seem to find that sweet spot for farming gold. Each place I try either takes WAY too long or doesn't make enough gold. Looking for a place that is not profession-dependant. I'd like to keep my engineering/blacksmithing.
thargo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: What is THE place for paladins to solo for gold?

by lupeh » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:01 am

This depends on your spec,prot pas could aoe farm while retri and holys should farm ud's
Retribution Paladin ~ The Blooders
lupeh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:34 pm

thargo wrote:As the title says.

Ranged/stealth classes all have their spots. Such as Dire Maul or Mara. What about us bubble boys?

I can't seem to find that sweet spot for farming gold. Each place I try either takes WAY too long or doesn't make enough gold. Looking for a place that is not profession-dependant. I'd like to keep my engineering/blacksmithing.

As Ret I farmed in the Plaguelands, mostly the glaive. For my current Spec, I just use my professions as Enchanting and Mining as my way of making gold.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Memegank » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:36 pm

DM east plants with a shield on and consecration + ret aura (conc aura if you need to heal).
Memegank
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:21 pm

as prot paladin i see epic gold making in stratholm ud
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by thargo » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:37 pm

I see. Thanks for the replies guys! What do you think would be better? Strath trash or DM east trash?

JCarrill0 wrote:As Ret I farmed in the Plaguelands, mostly the glaive. For my current Spec, I just use my professions as Enchanting and Mining as my way of making gold.

Anything specific you farm for there?
thargo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by justclassic » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:40 pm

thargo wrote:I see. Thanks for the replies guys! What do you think would be better? Strath trash or DM east trash?

JCarrill0 wrote:As Ret I farmed in the Plaguelands, mostly the glaive. For my current Spec, I just use my professions as Enchanting and Mining as my way of making gold.

Anything specific you farm for there?

If you are on the PvP-Server then go for DM:E Plant runs.
justclassic
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Paladin