Where will you go from here?

Where will you go from here?

by TheFishyOne » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:45 am

So Nost is officially about to die. What will you all do, now?

Myself, I'm not yet sure. The question that first brought me to Nost has been answered, so I won't roll another Pallytank on Kronos. Frankly, given Twinstar's business model, I don't think it will be long before this happens to them, as well. Maybe I will go back to p99. Either way, this whole mess has left me drained. All I know for certain is that retail WoW is dead to me, and whenever it comes to mind, I shall recall Psalm 109:8.

Cheers. 'twas fun while it lasted.
TheFishyOne
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Where will you go from here?

by TheRatKing » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:05 am

I am going to try out Black Desert, I'm a sucker for good graphics since I got this new comp. Hear it's grindy but I don't mind I grinded to 19 on a rogue no quests. The large scale pvp looks interesting as well.
Frðstmane - Thelins Bane, Champion of Coldridge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of an Era - (Tribute Walk Nost):
https://youtu.be/N7FB4zDpqVk
TheRatKing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theoloras » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:09 am

Theloras - Level 6 Paladin on Kronos as of an hour ago...

At least I was able to reclaim my real toon name again - btw I'm writing on this forum account cuz the GMs banned my usual one lol!
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Brotein » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:28 am

Sadly going back to my old TBC server, really wish i could have stayed here
Brotein
Private
Private

by Dr. Doom » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:46 am

A pause from gaming altogether. Although I've grown fond enough of Mizu to maybe visit her at Rebirth.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by DrearyYew » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:57 am

TheRatKing wrote:I am going to try out Black Desert, I'm a sucker for good graphics since I got this new comp. Hear it's grindy but I don't mind I grinded to 19 on a rogue no quests. The large scale pvp looks interesting as well.

Black Desert is an amazing game, but I couldn't take the grind when it released since I was so hard into grinding for AQ prep. Now that that's out the window, I may go back and give it another shot, especially with the new classes coming out soon.

My guild and I are planning on moving to PlayTBC, we will see if that is a long term solution, or just a temporary thing for fun.
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dc PvP » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:08 am

Grim news - i am very sad about it.

Probably not going to create another paladin to play on Kronos - Nost has better code. Maybe i'll just wait to see how Blizzard reacts on the petition...
Dc PvP
Grunt
Grunt

by smilkovpetko » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:59 am

miss ya buddy , i am not so sure if i play anymore since i wasted too much time and all the journey have been fallen like tower from cards by shutting down this project.

wish you best guys
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by JCarrill0 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:20 pm

I have a toon on Kronos as well as a toon on TheRebirth, but for now I'm just taking a break from classic Wow
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by TheFishyOne » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:46 pm

Don't suppose any of you would be up for trying EVE?
TheFishyOne
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Paladin