The first thing you will do if Nostalrius get license ?

The first thing you will do if Nostalrius get license ?

by smilkovpetko » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:14 pm

This is only Paladins related!

Will continue my journey from Strat ud 5 Paladins on Youtube!
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: The first thing you will do if Nostalrius get license ?

by Hernia » Sun May 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Level another ret pally

It was so fucking annoying getting socomm resisted with a 3.0+ speed weapon and learning that sanctity aura wasn't doing anything
Blow your pristine realms out your ass, Brack
Hernia
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vido » Sun May 01, 2016 5:21 pm

If they get a license from blizzard, could this possibly include archived data from patch 1.0.-1.12 if it still exists? If so, wouldn't that spell the end for the paladin forum as we know it?
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theoloras » Sun May 01, 2016 6:41 pm

^^^ this ^^^
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Asc » Fri May 06, 2016 12:26 pm

Theoloras wrote:Image
^^^ this ^^^

Same thoughts :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Asc
Private
Private

by gangstanigga » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:32 am

why the fuck would you play ret pally on vanilla? tbc/wotlk is where they shine and could actually top DPS meters in raids without gimmicky sit macro on trash looking like a retard.
yo moma so fat she carried both teams
gangstanigga
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:11 pm

gangstanigga wrote:why the fuck would you play ret pally on vanilla? tbc/wotlk is where they shine and could actually top DPS meters in raids without gimmicky sit macro on trash looking like a retard.

Why the fuck do you care what i will choose to play ?
Only because in privacy servers abilities are bugged and non working properly doesn't mean that the statement you say is true.

http://kotaku.com/blizzard-talks-world- ... Socialflow

Schreier: Don’t the Nostalrius people have that data?

Chilton: No, they don’t actually. So what they did is went back and reverse-engineered it. They spent countless hours researching on YouTube, looking at, ‘OK how many hit points do you think that monster has, I think I saw a video that showed it with, you know, 2,152 hit points, so that’s the number of hit points we’re gonna give it.’ And they’re just kinda guessing and approximating on a lot of stuff. Which is cool, and they did an amazing job of making it feel like a very authentic experience. But ultimately the way they implement their data is in no way similar to the way we do it. So it’s not like we can even take that data and put it in the game, because they actually aren’t even really compatible - they have a completely different approach to creating content.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by kegboy123 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:42 am

Theoloras wrote:Image
^^^ this ^^^

it will be nerfed on a blizzard version. theres to many videos and forum post showing how it worked with cc removing stacks and changing weapons removing stack and all that....lol i love classic feenix reck bombing but it will be nerfed if that ever happens. sad because classes like mage and warlock 1 shot people with one cast

i mean i would love it to be like feenix/nostalrius reckbomb but it will probably function like kronos
kegboy123
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:07 am

Don't forget that Mages , Warlocks , Warriors and Rogues will have enormous Nerf during Legacy because they were never created such powerful.

All their overpowered bugs will get nerfed so it will be impossible for them to "1 shot".

Example is Mage Ignite where in all Privacy Servers you can stack highest Crit = Pyroblast. Where in Legacy is first 5 Crits and Higher Crit won't replace Weaker.

Warriors and Rogues benefit lot here due to wrong Energy/Rage and Coefficients either.

Warlocks same.

Maybe Reckbombs will get their nerf but in other side Ret/Prot will finally have their working Abilities proper at once.
Good Retri Geared with Seal of Command and proper Deep Ret spec can 1 Shot anyone.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Youfie » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:28 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:Warriors and Rogues benefit lot here due to wrong Energy/Rage and Coefficients either.

I don't know about Warriors, but the only energy-related bug Rogues suffered from on Nostalrius was actually nerfing them a bit (Parried / Immune specials costing 100% Energy iirc, while Dodges & Misses were fine). Are you refering to something else I missed or got bugged along the way?
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Next

Return to Paladin