Ret Palas in Classic.

Re: Ret Palas in Classic.

by alucard001 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:56 pm

I am thinking on Warr or Lock. I just played Shadowmastery/Ruin lock, and is extremely powerful.

It does a huge dmg even without gear, and it has infinite mana, ranged...

The only issue is that i would prefer play with plate mail melee class, because i like it more than cloth (the armors, the gameplay style...)
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by James Goblin » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:19 am

I agree on Shamans, furthermore IMO dedicated Shamy is Warrior`s dream support, especially if good at focus/timing/twisting.
James Goblin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Loken » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:55 am

Not every boss is a dps check, so play what you like. Also play dwarf, humans look like they got a stick up their ass.
Light grant me your strength!
Loken
Grunt
Grunt

by Trixszy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Can a retri paladin win against a mana burning priest in a 1v1?
Trixszy
Tester

by Jackyy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:05 am

Trixszy wrote:Can a retri paladin win against a mana burning priest in a 1v1?

bubble, the hammer. and well running away.

thats it. priest is a counter for pally.

simply do not engage a priest alone.
The one true king is comming for them all!

my Starcraft 2 Profile
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/4103126/1/BaDitO/
Jackyy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Visuv » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:15 pm

Even though i might be in the minority with this attitude,

but i still consider WoW to be an "rpg" to it's core, meaning that i would rather see more strange/different than perfected builds.
Failing to succeed does not mean failing to progress.
Visuv
Grunt
Grunt

by Gnasher » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Code: Select all
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sexubxobZeb0trco

This is something i discussed at length to, and with a paladin on Emerald Dream.
It allows you to still fil lthe healing spec in pvp, so you're buffing your strong parts, but also you run around with a big, slow, meaty, two hander.
This way you can do what paladins are suppose to do, and assist their teammates and still do waht you want.
Be a holy warrior.
Orc Hunter Gnasher <Frostwolf Clan> - Frostwolf Scout
(Working on getting a pet wolf to match the RP)
Gnasher
Private
Private

by kegboy123 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:25 pm

Gnasher wrote:

This is something i discussed at length to, and with a paladin on Emerald Dream.
It allows you to still fil lthe healing spec in pvp, so you're buffing your strong parts, but also you run around with a big, slow, meaty, two hander.
This way you can do what paladins are suppose to do, and assist their teammates and still do waht you want.
Be a holy warrior.

this build sucks. 100% crit talent and 2%healing crit over vengeance and repentance

dont do that. repentance will allow you to get off 2 holy lights easy and vengeace is very good its a big part of your damage if your going ret

anyways if you want a healing/dmg build just go holy/reckoning. makes more sense
kegboy123
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gnasher » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:45 am

kegboy123 wrote:
Gnasher wrote:

Be a holy warrior.

this build sucks. 100% crit talent and 2%healing crit over vengeance and repentance

dont do that. repentance will allow you to get off 2 holy lights easy and vengeace is very good its a big part of your damage if your going ret

anyways if you want a healing/dmg build just go holy/reckoning. makes more sense

Well, its not a ret build.
This is for PvE and someone who also pvps, being a BG warrior wont get you gear faster than UBRS or 5mans. And i doubt people will take Rets.

5/5 in conviction because SoComm goes off of physical crit, where judgement works off of Spell crit. You can take 3/3 out fo Two-handed Specialization, but i think the 6% dmg is worth more than 3% more spell crit.

edit: To add onto it, Divine Favor is OP. You can't say "2% healing crit over Vengeance and Repentance because its 24 points in Ret.
Orc Hunter Gnasher <Frostwolf Clan> - Frostwolf Scout
(Working on getting a pet wolf to match the RP)
Gnasher
Private
Private

by kegboy123 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:50 am

sorry i was not clear there

your taking 100% healing crit every 2 minutes and 2% healing critical over 15% damage from vengeance and repentance. that makes no sense for a ret paladin with a 2 hander and using seal of command. 15% is a huge bonus to dmg and repentance is going to be more useful then a guaranteed heal critical every 2 minute

ok if it was possible that holy shock was lower then i agree it could be a decent build but that sucks

that build is just half ass as fuck. if you dont want to go holy/reckoning (good for pve still) and then just go to ret and then illumination. not saying this is pro for pve but the other build is dumb
kegboy123
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin