[PvP] The BiS for the current content (updated for 1.8!)

Re: The BiS for the current content (updated for DM!)

by ShaqPack » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Astixium wrote:Delete your WDB foler while you have your WoW closed.

No dice, I suspect that the item really is only +12 int, and that deleting your WDB folder shows the actual stats (and that they get buffed in the future).
ShaqPack
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lazermon » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:33 pm

ShaqPack wrote:
Astixium wrote:Delete your WDB foler while you have your WoW closed.

No dice, I suspect that the item really is only +12 int, and that deleting your WDB folder shows the actual stats (and that they get buffed in the future).

It was only 12 int for a very long time, and recently got changed into what it is right now. How does your Boots of the Full Moon from captain kromcrush look like? they were updated at the same time as those boots. In the beginning of the server I had a problem where deleting the WDB with my game shut down didnt work to update ingame stats, Not until I went inside the WTF folder and deleted my atlasloot data in addition to my WDB I managed to get it to update.
- AQ40 When?
- GRIZZLY Cineplex Regular
- Level 4 <Dankk Budz Collective> Memer
- Level 5 <GRIZZLY> Officer
Lazermon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Hailto » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:52 am

Curious what mage BiS is going to look like after the update that comes with AV. Are we actually going to get to start using some of our t1/t2 stuff?
Hailto
Tester

by Kaytie » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:45 pm

Thanks Lazer :shock:
Kaytie
Grunt
Grunt

by Snautz » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:54 pm

Now that we are somewhere around patch 1.3/1.4, every piece of information I can find on the subject tells me that Spirit of Aquementas should be a 20+ SP offhand now instead of the current 25 mana reduction on all spells. Which then would make the Azuresong Mageblade/Blade of Eternal Darkness + Spirit of Aquementas combination superior to Rod of the Ogre Magi, and close/equal to Elemental Mage Staff.

I wasn't too sure where to post about this, but I figured my fellow mages would be interested in it.
And if it turns out what I'm saying is correct, we should contact an admin regarding this asap. :D
Snautz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lazermon » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Snautz wrote:Now that we are somewhere around patch 1.3/1.4, every piece of information I can find on the subject tells me that Spirit of Aquementas should be a 20+ SP offhand now instead of the current 25 mana reduction on all spells. Which then would make the Azuresong Mageblade/Blade of Eternal Darkness + Spirit of Aquementas combination superior to Rod of the Ogre Magi, and close/equal to Elemental Mage Staff.

I wasn't too sure where to post about this, but I figured my fellow mages would be interested in it.
And if it turns out what I'm saying is correct, we should contact an admin regarding this asap. :D

I talked to viper about updating loot to 1.3 when playing on the dire maul PTR, and he told me it would be done with the release of AV. This may no longer be true, but it's what we've got to lean on for now.
- AQ40 When?
Lazermon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Snautz » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Lazermon wrote: I talked to viper about updating loot to 1.3 when playing on the dire maul PTR, and he told me it would be done with the release of AV. This may no longer be true, but it's what we've got to lean on for now.

Alright, atleast it's good to hear that they're aware of it. Judging by the amount of info given by the staff, I think it's safe to say only time is gonna tell if that is the case or not :P

Thanks for the quick reply!

Edit: Another quick question. Do you/anyone know when Rune Band of Wizardry will be ingame?
Snautz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lazermon » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:30 pm

It drops from lord valthalak, which is a part of the t0.5 chain, so logically it should be out after aq40 and before naxx.
- AQ40 When?
Lazermon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Snautz » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:09 am

Last edited by Snautz on Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snautz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Landcrow » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:45 am

Thanks you very much :D
Landcrow
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Mage