Fire mage POM pyro spec

Re: Fire mage POM pyro spec

by pootpoot » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:51 am

Personally I prefer going 21/30/0 for PoM, that way, I get to deal maximum dmg after using that instant pyro. Then I won't be dead weight for the team. Tho, without that ZG trinket out yet, I dont see the point in going PoM.
pootpoot
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Milton3450 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:09 pm

I'm back here again with a level 30 mage. Maybe a noob question: Why 3/5 in Arcane Focus? That makes a 6% extra hit chance. I thought the cap for same level was 4%?
Milton3450
Sergeant
Sergeant

by northaunt » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:01 pm

Milton3450 wrote:I'm back here again with a level 30 mage. Maybe a noob question: Why 3/5 in Arcane Focus? That makes a 6% extra hit chance. I thought the cap for same level was 4%?

its PvP cap
northaunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Milton3450 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:27 pm

northaunt wrote:
Milton3450 wrote:I'm back here again with a level 30 mage. Maybe a noob question: Why 3/5 in Arcane Focus? That makes a 6% extra hit chance. I thought the cap for same level was 4%?

its PvP cap

4% = PvP cap you mean?
Milton3450
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vinceyoung » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:54 pm

From: Sticky: [Guide] Dalaran Tome of Knowledge - How to Mage

Chance to Hit
As a caster you will -always- have 1% chance to miss with your spells.
Vs target of your own level: 4% chance to miss. 3% chance to Hit is needed for cap. (pvp)
Vs target of your own level +1: 5% chance to miss. 4% chance to Hit is needed for cap.
Vs target of your own level +2: 6% chance to miss. 5% chance to Hit is needed for cap.
Vs target of your own level +3: 17% chance to miss. 16% chance to Hit is needed for cap. (pve)
vinceyoung
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Milton3450 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:59 pm

vinceyoung wrote:From: Sticky: [Guide] Dalaran Tome of Knowledge - How to Mage

Chance to Hit
As a caster you will -always- have 1% chance to miss with your spells.
Vs target of your own level: 4% chance to miss. 3% chance to Hit is needed for cap. (pvp)
Vs target of your own level +1: 5% chance to miss. 4% chance to Hit is needed for cap.
Vs target of your own level +2: 6% chance to miss. 5% chance to Hit is needed for cap.
Vs target of your own level +3: 17% chance to miss. 16% chance to Hit is needed for cap. (pve)

cool, thx
Milton3450
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Mage