I heard something about Mages, sheep, and water

I heard something about Mages, sheep, and water

by zangomango » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:06 am

Hello. I heard that if you guys polymorph someone who's in a body of water that they'll immediately sink all the way to the bottom. Is this true? Is my sudden hydrophobia when battling Mages well-founded? Or did someone spin a yarn and I fell for it like an easily amused kitten?

Thank you.
zangomango
Tester

Re: I heard something about Mages, sheep, and water

by Aunstic » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:39 am

zangomango wrote:Hello. I heard that if you guys polymorph someone who's in a body of water that they'll immediately sink all the way to the bottom. Is this true? Is my sudden hydrophobia when battling Mages well-founded? Or did someone spin a yarn and I fell for it like an easily amused kitten?

Thank you.

Don't know. Wanna test it out? I'll meet you somewhere near a lake or something if you wanna test it out.
Aunstic
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by zangomango » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:37 am

I could meet you in the waters east of the orgrimmar zeppelins. ingame name Moonshoe

Just name a time (server time)
zangomango
Tester

by friendlyracist » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 pm

100% true, i've drowned many people this way :twisted:
friendlyracist
Tester

by Taslion » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:42 am

Yup and this was a totally vanilla mechanic as well. I remember as a warlock me and my friend leveling a mage would sometimes dick around in Booty Bay sheeping people to the floor and then fearing them until they'd drowned.
Taslion
Tester

by Sheepstick » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:04 am

I sheep people all the time in water, and they never fall down??
Maybe one of us are having a visual bug. All i see my sheeps do is move around horizontally
Sheepstick
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Mage