Sheepwatch Addon after PvE Realm release.

Sheepwatch Addon after PvE Realm release.

by Ciceron » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:47 am

After the release of the PvE server i notice a lot of my addons lost their configuration, but that pretty much happen to everyone else, my issue is that Sheepwatch is no longer working for me it's getting loaded and i can open the configuration window in-game but the bar does not appear.

Maybe someone else has this problem? Perhaps someone already come up with a solution.

As always stay true to nostalrius and long live the realm.
Ciceron
Private
Private

Re: Sheepwatch Addon after PvE Realm release.

by Dreez » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Dreez - PvP server
<Endzeit>
Dreez
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Ciceron » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:17 pm

I am having troubles with an addon called SheepWatch Version 111004 It's not showing the sheep bar duration. The problem started with the release of the PvE server i tried deleting my WTF folders, interface folder, WDB folder and re installed all my addons multiple times.

Any help you can give me i will greatly appreciate, thanks for your time and have a good day.
Ciceron
Private
Private

by Otaconazo » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:58 pm

The exact same thing happens to me , anyone got any other input?
Otaconazo
Grunt
Grunt

by Carebears » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Make that 3. The bar shows up when I hit the move bar button, but doesn't show when I actually cast. The addon is technically working because I'm able to annoy my group with the "Polymorphing <target> [level 60]" message every time I cast.

This is on a fresh install for the PvE server, so it isn't the issue Dreez is linking to.
Carebears
Private
Private

Return to Mage