Has anyone else noticed?

Re: Has anyone else noticed?

by mozibake » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:02 am

CodyMueller wrote:your time isn't free? What?! Lol reality check you're playing a private server so it is actually entirely free. Quit acting like you're better then anyone else, give them water and food and move on.

I don't think I ever said I was better than anyone else. Someone who seeks to make a profit for free off of other players by soliciting a service and then not only asking but demanding to receive that service for free sounds like the one who thinks they are better than others. I always offer money when looking for someone to perform a task or service for me. If they choose to refuse the money that is their prerogative.
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Datruth » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:07 pm

mozibake wrote:It also costs you time. My time isn't free.

5 Clicks is such a waste of your precious time, which you spend on shitposting on forums instead.
Truly grateful that shit stains like you are a minority
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ana » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Datruth wrote:5 Clicks is such a waste of your precious time

2g for a stack from a vendor is such a waste of your precious gold

People who are entitled pieces of shit could at least have the tiniest bit of decency not to spew their hypocrisy on others on top of everything.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mozibake » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Datruth wrote:
mozibake wrote:It also costs you time. My time isn't free.

5 Clicks is such a waste of your precious time, which you spend on shitposting on forums instead.
Truly grateful that shit stains like you are a minority

Enchanting an item or opening the door to UBRS takes even fewer clicks. Literally every service that it's possible to perform in the game could be summed up as "just a few clicks/keystrokes". Yet somehow I get the feeling you are not so vehemently against people charging money for those services as you are against mages charging for food. People don't work for free and demanding that they do and then cursing at them when they refuse is the height of entitlement. Unfortunately, idiotic, entitled cunts like you who DEMAND to be handed things for free are the majority, not just on the server but in the world.
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Aslan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:20 am

Im so gonna get paid for every single Sinister strike in the future. Raidleader can suck my balls, 100g per 100 dps.
Nah seriously though, I always offer to buy a port for a gold and never got rejected. Also food and water.. Why would I pay for that? Like.. I run around giving out free water too on my mage, I also buff people randomly when encountering them at random places farming, why not?
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mozibake » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:47 am

Aslan wrote: Also food and water.. Why would I pay for that?

Because it costs money from the vendor and I have better shit to do than hand out food to randoms all day? If you seek me out and want to procure a service from me be prepared to pay. It's different if you intentionally go around handing out food, I don't. But I do have people approach me asking for food and then getting offended when I ask for money in return. All this talk of entitlement is hilarious when people are literally demanding to get free things from me and then getting offended when I refuse, which is the definition of entitlement: "You should give me free things because I DESERVE them, and fuck you if you refuse".

Also, speaking of rogues, I would wager you don't have any problems charging people to open lockboxes.

Edit: note: I am talking about the random people who come up to me in org and ask for food. In instance groups or for friends/guildies I give out food and water free of charge. Because as I said earlier it is mutually beneficial to all involved parties to not have healers and dps running out of mana in between pulls.
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Datruth » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:27 am

Ana wrote:
Datruth wrote:5 Clicks is such a waste of your precious time

2g for a stack from a vendor is such a waste of your precious gold

People who are entitled pieces of shit could at least have the tiniest bit of decency not to spew their hypocrisy on others on top of everything.

I'm a Mage :roll: , why would people buy the nearby vendors crap which isn't even as good when I can make infinite amounts for free? Sure I will tell people to fuck off if they feel like I owe them shit for no reason or if they are nagging, but that is rarely the case.

You need to look up the word "hypocrisy" in the dictionary m8.

mozibake wrote:Enchanting an item or opening the door to UBRS takes even fewer clicks. Literally every service that it's possible to perform in the game could be summed up as "just a few clicks/keystrokes". Yet somehow I get the feeling you are not so vehemently against people charging money for those services as you are against mages charging for food. People don't work for free and demanding that they do and then cursing at them when they refuse is the height of entitlement. Unfortunately, idiotic, entitled cunts like you who DEMAND to be handed things for free are the majority, not just on the server but in the world.

UBRS keys and rare Enchanting recipes takes a ton of time to acquire and literally everyone can do it themselves if they don't want to pay the people who put in the effort in order to acquire those exclusive services.
Virtually every mage can make food/water and they use it for their own benefit constantly, it isn't some exclusive shit mages have no real personal benefit from but still spend hours on in order to learn so they can monetize it like most people do with their professions and the UBRS key.

I dunno where you are getting this entitlement shit from as I said I'm a mage, but of course you tell ungrateful people to gtfo, that's a given.

What a terrible world this would be if we was expected to pay up everytime someone did us a little favour which costs them nothing but can help a lot in certain situations, like holding the door for each other etc.
That being said you're not wrong for charging people for shit like that, you're just an asshole really.
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by thiella » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:01 am

The fact that some mages want to be free water/food vendors anywhere don't make other mages assholes. Datruth if you really have a mage (and I am not sure you have) you have any right to be a free market ingame.

I don't play that role unless I am at dungeons. I don't advertise selling food/water/portals and I don't want to earn money this way. But if someone wants to give him food/water outside dungeons I expect from him to ask me to buy it (even if I will choose not to get any money from him). I waste mana and time to make water/food and I am not an ingame free vendor. I am killing my time with this game but I choose how to do it.
thiella
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Focusix » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:13 pm

Since mages services are expensive i'm calling all healers to ask 5g each ress mages.

As healer my job is to heal party/raid, if you want to save running time mages should pay for that. We will not waste time and mana on lazy mages so better we get some gold for our services.

So... with only 3G and 3 stacks of water you already bought 1 ress.

Muck fages.
Focusix
Private
Private

by mozibake » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:05 am

You're a fucking mong mate, try reading the thread before posting shit. Imagine some level 15 randoms come up to you, a lvl 60 healer, and not ask but DEMAND that you come heal their RFC group and then swear at you when you refuse. As a healer it's your prerogative if you want to go around running RFC free of charge all day, I don't care if you do. But when people approach you out of the blue and demand it from you free of charge it becomes a problem. REPLACE "RUN RFC" WITH "FOOD", IF THIS WASN'T HAMFISTED ENOUGH OF A COMPARISON FOR YOU.

I hate having to argue this point through metaphors. Simply saying "random people off the street have no right to demand free shit from you" should be clear and obvious enough but apparently you fell out of the autism tree and hit every branch on the way down. Once they share a common purpose with you such as a guild or an instance run they stop being "random people" and are more justified in asking you to provide them with food and water for free since it benefits the entire group.
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Mage