Has anyone else noticed?

Re: Has anyone else noticed?

by Nothing » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Gurgel wrote:If you're good at something, never do it for free.

/me claps. #Joker
Nothing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TyrantRC » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:19 pm

You all are mostly wrong, this is not about 5 sec to make some food and water nor about entitlement, is about a mage that can make that food and water, to be able to make that you need first to be a high level mage (60 if you need the lvl 55 water) you also need to buy the spell which cost money or the quest/tome for the last rank. Saying that a mage should just give away food is like saying that a professional in repair something shouldn't get paid because he just took 5 minutes to fix the thing. It's a service and should just be paid, if you dont like it then you can buy food and water from vendor or suck another mage's dick.

The portal is the same shit, you are first using a rune that cost money and second saving the person using the portal a shittons of time, stop being such a cheapskate
TyrantRC
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Gurgel » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:06 pm

TyrantRC wrote:You all are mostly wrong, this is not about 5 sec to make some food and water nor about entitlement, is about a mage that can make that food and water, to be able to make that you need first to be a high level mage (60 if you need the lvl 55 water) you also need to buy the spell which cost money or the quest/tome for the last rank. Saying that a mage should just give away food is like saying that a professional in repair something shouldn't get paid because he just took 5 minutes to fix the thing. It's a service and should just be paid, if you dont like it then you can buy food and water from vendor or suck another mage's dick.

The portal is the same shit, you are first using a rune that cost money and second saving the person using the portal a shittons of time, stop being such a cheapskate

Amen
Gurgel
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Suppresso » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:23 pm

So all you people whining, do you have a profession that you perform? Blacksmith/enchanter/tailor etc etc. I'm sure you charge for your services. There is simply no difference, as a Mage I can make food/water and port you simply cannot. You have 2 options enjoy inflated vendor prices and long bat rides or pay me. I honestly don't care either way
Suppresso
Grunt
Grunt

by Flame » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:44 pm

Still waiting on CodyMueller to reply so he can start paying me to run my errands.
Flame
Grunt
Grunt

by Proxdox » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:51 pm

When I initially saw this thread, I though OP was being a bit of a drama queen. However, now that I've played here for a bit, I am a bigger dick than OP. I basically ignore all requests for ports and food/water unless someone actually offers a legitimate amount, or I just like them for some reason. I get so many rude requests from people who feel they are entitled to it, that I have just stopped giving a fuck. It doesn't help that the turtling chinese are the worst offenders, and frankly, I don't have any respect for them, so unless they offer me 200g for food and water, which hasn't happened yet, they can fuck off.

It's funny too, when I first saw this thread, I thought it was maybe kind of toxic or useless, but now I understand the point of it. It's good for venting, and I hope when you finally get tired of entitled twats demanding for your services without tipping, you come here and take a shit on them too. Cheers.
Proxdox
Private
Private

by Trixyy » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:12 pm

people who think mages should give free ports/food/water are LOLidiots and probably safespace loving tards at that.

and no, i dont have a mage.
Trixyy
Grunt
Grunt

by Tfinger » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:42 am

I couldn't walk from the AH to the bg q without 1-2 people opening trade without saying anything

I've never used block trade in the 11 years I've played this game until now. It's absolutely redic how many people simply won't go to AV and buy the water thats actually better then mage water.

There's mages always giving shit away near the bank/AH, leave me the fuck alone.
Tfinger
Grunt
Grunt

by Impsie » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:04 am

I used to mock people who charged for Food/Water but after getting 500 million unsolicited whispers a day about food/water/portals and having people come out of nowhere and automatically open up trade have made me change my mind.

Charge the fuckers or tell them to rot.
Impsie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Mage