What do you think about these talents for leveling?

What do you think about these talents for leveling?

by 689 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:00 am

Just need some opinions about these talents:
Tester

Re: What do you think about these talents for leveling?

by Hutzbutz » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:45 am

id go with frost channeling and winters chill instead of improved CoC, Impact (?) and anything past clearcasting in arcane
Hutzbutz
Private
Private

by Ana » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:33 pm

How is this a leveling spec if you're spending 51 points :O No levels to gain past 60, sorry.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Impsie » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Forget about the Arcane tree while leveling, its benefits are for raiding/pvp, and is pretty much useless for questing. If you're leveling as Frost, just focus on the Frost tree only. Frostbolt leveling goes for Shatter as priority, Blizzard grinding leveling goes for Permafrost/Imp. Blizzard as priority. As for Impact: 1 point in Impact is worthless and apparently it is still bugged and does not work after using Ice Block.

I'll give you my mage's tree as an example, he's Level 48 atm.

Frostbite+Shatter helps out tremendously for leveling. I have enough Spell Damage to where my Frostbolts will crit for about 1k, and Winter's Chill allows me to essentially drop Intellect for Spell Damage pieces without gimping myself out of spell crit. This is making leveling a breeze, and lets me easily solo quest elites that usually require 3 or more.
Impsie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Zazabi » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:14 pm

If you wanna level as a frost mage, go full frost. Everything else is pointless.

Impsie's got the right idead.
Zazabi
Private
Private

Return to Mage