[PvE] The BiS for the current content (updated for AV!)

Re: [PvE] The BiS for the current content (updated for DM!)

by Valmere » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:54 pm

Why is the T2 helm listed in a pre-raid BiS thread?

Why are pvp items listed for a PvE thread?
Valmere
Private
Private

by Ana » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:19 am

It's a BiS thread, not pre-raid BiS.
It's a PvE realm thread. PvP items are obtainable on the PvE realm.

Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lazermon » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:48 am

Apparently the T2 helmet has been reverted back to shit, and the DM North bracers dont have SP on them, changed the list to reflect that.
- AQ40 When?
- GRIZZLY Cineplex Regular
- Level 4 <Dankk Budz Collective> Memer
- Level 5 <GRIZZLY> Officer
Lazermon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Niiu » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:42 am

Wouldnt the arcanist bindings be bis? They have highest intellect of all the wrists(20).

(which is actually pretty sad now with the item stats revert, that only upgrade mage can get out of raiding right now is +3 intellect)
Niiu
Private
Private

by Lazermon » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:08 pm

Niiu wrote:Wouldnt the arcanist bindings be bis? They have highest intellect of all the wrists(20).

(which is actually pretty sad now with the item stats revert, that only upgrade mage can get out of raiding right now is +3 intellect)

Updated.
- AQ40 When?
Lazermon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by FattyMcGee » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:49 am

Mind if I ask what you're using to compare gear? Just allakazam with wayback machine or is there anything better out there?
FattyMcGee
Tester

by Lazermon » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:32 am

FattyMcGee wrote:Mind if I ask what you're using to compare gear? Just allakazam with wayback machine or is there anything better out there?

delete your WDB and atlasloot the available gear out there. I'm doing most of this list out of memory from when the PvP server was at this stage.
- AQ40 When?
Lazermon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Niiu » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:43 pm

Lazermon wrote:. I'm doing most of this list out of memory from when the PvP server was at this stage.

Do you remember from PvP server when the +30 spell enchant recipe was added to Molten Core loottables? Was it with AV patch(1,4/1,5) or was it later with BWL (1,6) patch? I cannot find answer to that, thank you.
Niiu
Private
Private

by Lazermon » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:43 pm

Niiu wrote:
Lazermon wrote:. I'm doing most of this list out of memory from when the PvP server was at this stage.

Do you remember from PvP server when the +30 spell enchant recipe was added to Molten Core loottables? Was it with AV patch(1,4/1,5) or was it later with BWL (1,6) patch? I cannot find answer to that, thank you.

It was with the AV patch, but the droprate was and is so low that not a single player on horde side had the +sp recipe when BWL actually hit.
- AQ40 When?
Lazermon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by FattyMcGee » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:37 am

Lazermon wrote:
FattyMcGee wrote:Mind if I ask what you're using to compare gear? Just allakazam with wayback machine or is there anything better out there?

delete your WDB and atlasloot the available gear out there. I'm doing most of this list out of memory from when the PvP server was at this stage.

Ah fair enough I've had atlasloot installed for a while but whichever version i had was buggy and didn't display loot tables. Just after fixing it now, depressing seeing just how terrible most of the end game loot is, I can see why almost nobody runs UD stratholme.
FattyMcGee
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Mage