Incorrect details error

Account or connection issues

Incorrect details error

by Kalmah » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:55 pm

Hey guys!

New here today, just wondering if anyone can help with a little issue.

I've had a huge batch of problems downloading all the relevant stuff, every type of torrent software etc. just not working, couldn't access the first link for the download so had to use the GoogleDrive one.. Messy.

Anyway, it's all done now and extracted, and I've changed the realmlist and a 1.12.1 client is running - so far so good. However, when I try to log in, it gives me the usual blizzard message of incorrect details etc. Now, I know the server is only just not officially released, but I wanted to test out if the download had all worked. I was wondering if this was the correct error to receive? It seems odd that it wouldn't be a "server not up yet" message, although if everyone gets this then I can feel a bit more at ease.

Thanks in advance!
Kalmah
Tester

Re: Incorrect details error

by thirstythang » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:23 am

They would have the login server switched off atm so yes, I'd say you are fine. If you have managed to download a tampered version of vanilla wow you can just download a clean .exe file and you should be able to log in to any private server.
thirstythang
Tester

by whitekidney » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:30 am

For everyone's information:

The accounts now seem to be copied over and you can now successfully log in.
However you cannot enter the realm.
whitekidney
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nacht » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:47 am

Are you talking about login informations we used during the beta? I tried but it was unsuccessful : "informations entered not valid, check spelling blah blah blah..." :cry:

PS : yes, i do know that the opening will be 18.00
PS2 : login ok with a new account created from the website main page. Seems it answered my question. ;)
Please use the SEARCH function. Please...
Nacht
Sergeant
Sergeant

by whitekidney » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:58 am

Nacht wrote:Are you talking about login informations we used during the beta? I tried but it was unsuccessful : "informations entered not valid, check spelling blah blah blah..." :cry:

PS : yes, i do know that the opening will be 18.00

No, the account that you made on their website.
You can now log in with this account.
whitekidney
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Support