Hunter Pet Abilities not appearing in Spellbook.

Account or connection issues

Hunter Pet Abilities not appearing in Spellbook.

by Sneakarma » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:08 pm

I've been leveling a hunter (Currently 21) and i noticed that the only ability my Bear pet has is Rank 2 Claw. Ive gone to the trainer many times to make sure that it wasnt be being silly. Ive relogged plenty of times, deleted wdb and wtf and still not showing up.

Anyone know a reason for this?
Sneakarma
Tester

Re: Hunter Pet Abilities not appearing in Spellbook.

by Toxicshock » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:52 pm

You have to teach your pet abilities yourself. Going to the pet trainer only teaches you new abilities to teach your pet.
Open your spell book. The general tab should have an ability called Beast Training. Click that. Now, if your pet is loyal enough and you have been leveling with him for some time, then, you should be able to teach him different abilities. ie growl, claw, bite. To learn new abilities outside of what the trainer can teach you, you will have to tame new pets at different levels. For example Ashmane Boar has charge rank 5. Now i can teach my Bellygrub rank 5 charge instead of its rank 2.
Toxicshock
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Hunter Pet Abilities not appearing in Spellbook.

by Para » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:15 am

I've been having random errors with my pets recently too actually. Every single my pet zones in or is summoned with call pet, it says his loyalty level changed/changes but it doesn't actually appear to.

Also a while ago I tamed a low level turtle in Hillsbrad Foothills to learn Shell Shield, and it I had the turtle use it enough until it went into my Pet Training spell, but now its no longer in there anymore. The same thing happened with Dash from a hyena. I'm pretty sure the only pet class spells I have retained in Furious Howl, and Bite ranks
Para
Tester

Return to Support