Perma ban

Account or connection issues

Perma ban

by Moonfabel » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:22 am

I appear to have been perma banned on my account, my characters were Halolas, Aeladarius, brugarac, and I was on the PVE server.

I went afk for a couple weeks, decided to come back for a bit of leveling on my warlock to find my account banned, not really sure the context of the ban, or if it was something I even brought upon myself.

Thanks.
Moonfabel
Tester

Re: Perma ban

by Moonfabel » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:16 pm

I figured I'd bump this since it's relevant again, made this post back in April and never got any sort of solution, I wasn't too concerned with it once the server went down, but with Elysium migrating character data I was hoping a bump on this could get it atleast looked at by any remaining staff/GMs.

Thanks

*Edit* after looking around it appears there was a wave of false bans near the end of March, which is about when this was applied to me, I was never told why I was banned, but this seems logical as I was having a hard time figuring out what triggered the ban as I kept mostly to myself while playing.
Moonfabel
Tester

by Denbts » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:56 pm

From the account issues sticky:

If you were banned before the closure announcement, you will remain banned. Only exception to this are cases that were being reviewed at that time - they might get a new review.

If your case was being reviewed, you may get a second look. Hope this helps. Best of luck.
Denbts
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pottu » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:11 am

Your account was likely banned as being compromised. Nostalrius is no longer reviewing old bans.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Support