Max Guild members?

Account or connection issues

Max Guild members?

by Pinrri » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:39 pm

We are 321 players on my guild, and we can't add anymore, until we kick someone on the guild.

If we invite someone when we are 321 the player get the invite and can accept, but he don't enter in to the guild, and if we send the invite again, it says: "Player has been invited to a guild" until he relogs and do a /gquit.

I made this post, because i can't find any info about that, it's a bug, or we have a 321 limit?

In this case, would be apreciated if you consider on increase the limit cap, to 500 maybe.

We are from an spanish forum and we are a really big comunity, for this reason, we want to get a fix to stay together on the same Guild.

Ty alot, sorry for my English and Greetings!
Pinrri
Private
Private

Re: Max Guild members?

by Karrier » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:35 pm

+1 :)
Karrier
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Wonnka » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Its bugged? or caped
Wonnka
Tester

by Gagskull » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:43 pm

+1 With alters we reach so easy the max members per guild.
Gagskull
Tester

by Pinrri » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:52 pm

We have usually 50+ members online, 298 accounts on the guild and for now we are all an active members, comming all from the same forum to get the vanilla experience together.

For this reason we really apreciated any solution to stay all on the same guild. Thanks.
Pinrri
Private
Private

by Miniji5 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:58 pm

There are plenty of people waiting to enter the guild, we need more slots please.

Thank You!
Last edited by Miniji5 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miniji5
Tester

by ManuLG » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:58 pm

+1, I hope there is a solution for the issue
ManuLG
Tester

by Garfunkel » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:18 pm

If I remember correctly, the guild membership was capped due to issues caused by gigantic mega guilds.

Keeping that in mind, I fear that the cap will not be lifted, at least not any time soon. Thus, some workaround suggestions:

1) Only allow 1 character per player in this guild
2) Create another guild for alts OR for more players if you truly have more than 321 players
3) Form a chat channel that everyone in both guilds can share - there is no cap on how many players can be in a chat channel
FInd me on: Laureliana - Lauraliana - Lauroliana - Lauruliana - Lauriliana
NELF POWER!
Garfunkel
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Pinrri » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:36 pm

Garfunkel wrote:If I remember correctly, the guild membership was capped due to issues caused by gigantic mega guilds.

Keeping that in mind, I fear that the cap will not be lifted, at least not any time soon. Thus, some workaround suggestions:

1) Only allow 1 character per player in this guild
2) Create another guild for alts OR for more players if you truly have more than 321 players
3) Form a chat channel that everyone in both guilds can share - there is no cap on how many players can be in a chat channel

Ye, i have this on mind like at short time solution, but at long time we need any fix to stay all at same guild, because all of we are coming from the same site, we think increasing the limit on 500 would be fine.

Thanks a lot for the repply dude!
Pinrri
Private
Private

by Igen » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:00 am

Either this is a really odd coincidence or I already talked to a member of this guild, both had exactly 321 players. The guild cap is 300, and at the moment there are no plans to change it. I like Garfunkels suggestions of an alts guild and mutual chat channel, this would solve all your problems.

Igen
I've never seen a bot insult me for stealing his mob.
Igen
Game Master
Game Master

Next

Return to Support