Account Retrieval Help

Account or connection issues

Account Retrieval Help

by KTL789 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:51 pm

Dear GMs,

I was an avid nostalrius player before the shutdown. For the life of me, however I cannot figure out my account name. I beg that someone please help me as I have invested a lot into the character on the account. I have the names of multiple characters on the account. I have access to whatever email was used, but I do not remember which one I used. If any GM can message me I can provide any information they want. Please let me know

Thanks.
KTL789
Tester

Re: Account Retrieval Help

by Quickbowjob » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:55 pm

Do you still have the old wow vanilla installation?
If so check your Config.wtf file with notepad in the WTF folder.

This might help you remember..
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=25250&p=175990#p175990
Quickbowjob
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by KTL789 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:02 pm

I do not. I deleted it a few weeks ago to make room for the Elysium installation.
KTL789
Tester

by Quickbowjob » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:08 pm

KTL789 wrote:I do not. I deleted it a few weeks ago to make room for the Elysium installation.

Might still be on the driver just need the config file check out this: http://www.piriform.com/recuva
Quickbowjob
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by KTL789 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:29 am

Quickbowjob wrote:
KTL789 wrote:I do not. I deleted it a few weeks ago to make room for the Elysium installation.

Might still be on the driver just need the config file check out this: http://www.piriform.com/recuva

I tried it and couldn't find any of the files. I really hope the GMs would be able to find my account name. I understand they are very busy right now though
KTL789
Tester

by Denbts » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:28 am

If you know for sure which email address the account is tied to, just log into that email and enter "Nostalrius" in the search bar. Comb the results for the email confirming the creation of your account.
Denbts
Sergeant
Sergeant

by KTL789 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Denbts wrote:If you know for sure which email address the account is tied to, just log into that email and enter "Nostalrius" in the search bar. Comb the results for the email confirming the creation of your account.

After trying for a while, I figured out my account name. Thanks.
KTL789
Tester

Return to Support