Account banned ( was under review)

Account or connection issues

Account banned ( was under review)

by Dallincha » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Hi everyone , i cant get my account back since he is banned , i had a request in progress , but that was just 1 day before they announce shut down , i was hacked by a gold seller said a GM .

How can i refind my account back ?

Here is the link of my old ban request , with the gm answer : viewtopic.php?f=45&t=42486

Thx a lot for your help :)
Last edited by Dallincha on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dallincha
Private
Private

Re: Account banned

by Dallincha » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:52 am

Character name : Kayenne or Kayene
Dallincha
Private
Private

Re: Account banned ( was under review)

by Nelythia » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:44 am

They've reviewed all open unban requests from before the shutdown.

If the account is still banned, the ban is final. There'll not be another review.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by nevaro1135 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:14 am

its sad i was there before shut down and playing on nost pvp and pve and i generally keep to my self and quest or what ever is appealing at the time, i heard about the re launch and went to get my token but low and behold my accounts been banned so some how between the shut down and now i got banned for ABSOLUTLY no reason
if a moderatore or gm or what ever would so kindly get back to me id appriciate it
nevaro1135
Tester

by nevaro1135 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:16 am

and btw for the record i woke up the next day after logging off and the servers were shut down :(
nevaro1135
Tester

by Dallincha » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:41 pm

they didnt reviewed mine , if you read the post , the gm is saying that i was hacked , and ask me to change my password , i'm still waiting for a Gm answer :)) .

Can't imagine the team will let ban an account i played for so many hours , without any reason
Dallincha
Private
Private

by Nelythia » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:54 pm

They don't need to reply to your post, they haven't on any post that was under review before Nost shutdown.

They have reviewed every ban that was still "open", yours too, and have decided to unban or not unban.

Since you're still banned, they've made the decision to let it that way.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dallincha » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:41 am

Without any reason ?

Just because i had the luck to be ban 1 day before the shutdown ?
In which game , the support team work like that ? Just about luck to be ban the good or the wrong day ?
Dallincha
Private
Private

by Dallincha » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Bump , i still need my review to be finished , wont leave my hours played for no reason
Dallincha
Private
Private

Return to Support