SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

Account or connection issues

Stuck on "Success"

by eperez98 » Sun May 24, 2015 12:55 am

I login but it doesnt log in, it gets stuck on "success" as I press esc and go to select realm and choose nostalrius begins it stays stuck "logging in to game server".
eperez98
Tester

Re: SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

by Horilau2 » Sun May 24, 2015 2:27 pm

So where can i get taht patch-2.MPQ? i think i need that to stop being DCed every 10 sec.
Horilau2
Tester

by Somethingyer » Sun May 24, 2015 3:18 pm

I have the same issue, I don't know how to fix it either
Somethingyer
Tester

by Whushaw » Mon May 25, 2015 2:19 am

Juflex wrote:
McBustaNut wrote:Hello I've just downloaded the nostalrius launcher a few days ago and I havent been able to log in to the server I keep getting the same message that says "The information you have entered is not valid... etc" ive tried making other accounts and none of them have worked, just wanted to know if there is any other possibilities for me to try. Thank you!

if you created an account on this webpage https://en.nostalrius.org/ than you should be able to login.
One of the problems that might come with account creation is a password too long or the account name is too long.
The WoW Client has a limit of characters that you can put in there and this is the reason for that issue.
Another problem is that your forum account is not the same as in-game account, that means if you create an account here is not going to be available for the WoW server. Go to the webpage above and create your game account with a password not more than 15 characters.

You can send also a private message to administrators of this forum to reset your password.

"Hi,

Admins no longer reset passwords.
An automatic procedure will be available soon.

Daemon"

Still unable to play. Remaking an account when my character is level 32 would be a bummer. Would love this to be fixed soon!
Whushaw
Tester

by Tigerchewy » Tue May 26, 2015 4:34 pm

I tried a few of these and i didnt alter anything by typing anything but i dont know if i can accidently alter it by pressing anything on the login start up please help I really want to get back on I've been trying and waiting for hours.

Edit its still not working and my girlfriend can log into my account no problem is it maybe a ban on my laptop?
Tigerchewy
Tester

by Nacht » Tue May 26, 2015 8:42 pm

try to copy/paste your password from notepad to see what you wrote
Please use the SEARCH function. Please...
Nacht
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Tigerchewy » Tue May 26, 2015 9:59 pm

I made sure its the right password it doesnt give the message "unable to connect" its says disconnected from server. Also if i delete my WTF folder will my characters be deleted too
Tigerchewy
Tester

by Pottu » Wed May 27, 2015 6:16 pm

No, nothing client side affects your characters as they are stored on the server. You could format your hard drive completely and your characters would still be there. You will lose your display/sound settings, your keybinds and your game option settings.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by swagchamp » Fri May 29, 2015 5:47 am

I followed all the steps, step by step every part and i still unable to connect. any ideas why?
swagchamp
Tester

by Diametra » Sat May 30, 2015 2:00 pm

If you followed all of these steps, step by step, you'd have one messed up situation at the end. Each numbered step is for a particular problem. These aren't a series of things to do. Do a clean install from a good source and then diagnose exactly what the problem is.

If it's a simple login problem, refer to this thread viewtopic.php?f=45&t=11569
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Support