SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

Account or connection issues

Re: SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

by TJBuffi » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:53 am

Did not see a contact us link so I guess this is the place. I also did not see a solution that has worked thus far for me. So a bit of help ..please. Downloaded the game client just fine ....created my account ..can login.. pick a realm and then boom - disconnected...so I have tried deleting my wtf folder ... did not work... realmlist says exactly what it should say.... doubled checked my data folder to make sure I has just 2 patch files ....running everything as an administrator... antivirus is good ...firewall good .... still disconnected from server.... I did not see anything that may let me check the status of the realm being down so not sure if that may be the issue. What is the correct realm we are supposed to choose anyway? Any help here? Very frustrating :(
TJBuffi
Tester

by Markozlo » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:44 am

Talenos wrote:
Markozlo wrote:Ok, i had a lot of disconnects lately, at first i was tripping that server problem have caused it, ok some of them are server related but just recently after server was up and going normally i started to think it might be cause of my net, so i am going on speed test, checking everything works fine. Played world of warships, not a single dc. What could be a cause? Well let me tell you what i did afterwards. I disabled my Avast anti virus program, not a single dc from then on. So in case you have disconnect problems try disabling your anti virus. Cheers

I'm having the same disconnect problems. I've been disconnected at random times when my ISP was still up and running. When I get disconnected and try to log in right away, I get the "disconnected from server" message and--a few times after this message--I'll get an "unable to connect to server" message. I'm able to log back on after a few tries, but it becomes a bit difficult to finish battlegrounds when I'm getting booted so many minutes in to a bg and then getting a deserter buff when I log in.

Try disabling your anti virus program, if problem still there, it might be some addon is corupt and causing that. I still get ocasional disconnect from server, but nothing like it used to be.
Markozlo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by frederikb » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:50 pm

Just downloaded the game and as soon as i try to login, it just instantly says disconnected from server.. Please help me
frederikb
Tester

by jakey101 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:16 pm

Having problems just connecting - I've just registered but as soon I press enter it simply says - 'Unable to connect'.

Also I don't have any 'Realmlist' files or folders in the files that I downloaded! Is there a way to download these Realmlist files?
jakey101
Tester

by mileshudgins » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:09 pm

I downloaded the zip file for mac and had no problems until the "character screen", either it didnt download correct or my settings are messed up but the characters were hallow in figure and when logging on to the server most of the background didnt load, i could see through the raised ground in some areas, any ideas of whats going on?
mileshudgins
Tester

by Placide » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:34 am

Hello,
I tried to connect to different machines.
SET realmList "login.nostalrius.org"
SET realmName "Nostalrius Begins"
I had the same problem on all of them : "Disconnected".
It is obviously due to your server. Thank you for doing what's necessary as soon as possible.
May come from Mac.
I need to play :D
Go in peace.
Placide
Tester

by Kapablanca » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:10 pm

When I try to log in I put in my account name and password but every time the same comes up. " Disconnected from server" . Can anyone help me with this problem? I have tried it with multiple WiFi and Ethernet connections but the same comes up each time.
Kapablanca
Tester

by Placide » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:35 pm

Problem solved. If you have already been connected and that a problem appears suddenly, don't delete any folder. Just wait. The problem is not due to the game but due to the server.
Go in peace.
Placide
Tester

by Lashab » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:11 pm

Hello, I have a problem. The first time I try to log in, it writes "Unable to Connect". Second time I try to log in, it writes that the account has been closed and I should go to wow-europe.com to remove the ban. I was informed that I was not banned.

What can I do?
Lashab
Private
Private

by enyxr » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:03 am

Anyone else getting disconnected at log in screen?
enyxr
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Support