SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

Account or connection issues

Re: SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

by Juflex » Sat May 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Please provide more details about what you were doing at the time of the crash.
It seems that your character is in a loading loop or some part when you switch areas. Maybe a GM can relocate your character to Crossroads or TB, a safe location where you can login.
Juflex
Sergeant
Sergeant

by pypsikmarat » Sun May 17, 2015 4:14 pm

i can login my acaunt: lolchto
pls i forget my password
pypsikmarat
Tester

by tgi » Tue May 19, 2015 3:28 am

Hello,
I keep getting stuck at "Retriving Character List." when trying to connect to nostalrius begins PVP. Any ideas what is going on? I can connect just fine to the Player Test realm.
tgi
Tester

by smontijo » Tue May 19, 2015 12:25 pm

Hey i think i created to many users by accident because i thought registering in forms and site were the same thing and i couldn't get one to work with the other it says account creation limited is there any way to fix this please explain to me how thanks.
smontijo
Tester

by Diametra » Tue May 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Smotijo, if you can't remember the names and PWs of the accounts you created and your account limit is reached, create another account from a different IP. Use a mobile device or someone else's ISP. Once you've done that, you can connect from your own ISP.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by McBustaNut » Fri May 22, 2015 2:14 am

Hello I've just downloaded the nostalrius launcher a few days ago and I havent been able to log in to the server I keep getting the same message that says "The information you have entered is not valid... etc" ive tried making other accounts and none of them have worked, just wanted to know if there is any other possibilities for me to try. Thank you!
McBustaNut
Tester

by Juflex » Fri May 22, 2015 10:28 am

McBustaNut wrote:Hello I've just downloaded the nostalrius launcher a few days ago and I havent been able to log in to the server I keep getting the same message that says "The information you have entered is not valid... etc" ive tried making other accounts and none of them have worked, just wanted to know if there is any other possibilities for me to try. Thank you!

if you created an account on this webpage https://en.nostalrius.org/ than you should be able to login.
One of the problems that might come with account creation is a password too long or the account name is too long.
The WoW Client has a limit of characters that you can put in there and this is the reason for that issue.
Another problem is that your forum account is not the same as in-game account, that means if you create an account here is not going to be available for the WoW server. Go to the webpage above and create your game account with a password not more than 15 characters.

You can send also a private message to administrators of this forum to reset your password.
Juflex
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Tylalikesfood » Fri May 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Hello!

After about a week of raw studying I was psyched to log back on Vanilla WoW to enjoy myself. But, to my disappointment, I was unable to do so. I was greeted with a message of "unable to connect". No matter what I tried in the instruction post here, the same message persists.
I would love if anyone with administrative power could investigate my account "Tylalikesfood".

Thanks.
Tylalikesfood
Tester

by Frankish » Fri May 22, 2015 2:15 pm

I get rid of "Disconnected from server." message by only one step :
Change realmlist.wtf first line from "set realmlist login.nostalrius.org" to "set.realmlist login2.nostalrius.org"

So simple, thanks for explainations dudes !

You can also turn back to "set realmlist login.nostalrius.org" and it still works.

Cheers.
Frankish
Tester

by Tylalikesfood » Sat May 23, 2015 1:32 am

I just wanted to posted again to update, that I am an idiot. Turns out I was trying the wrong password. Derp.
Tylalikesfood
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Support