fucking retarded hordes...STOP GANKING LOW LEVEL CHARACTER

Re: fucking retarded hordes...STOP GANKING LOW LEVEL CHARACT

by Wraith§Reaver » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:30 pm

Jematic wrote:I find this quite ironic considering alliance farm hillsbrad fields (near the alliance farmer mobs) almost daily. Using the mobs as shields once we start to fight back. Them being 35ish And the rest of us in the mid 20s. The point I'm trying to make is that alliance are just as bad. Just accept it's part of a pvp server and try to have fun. (Sorry for bad grammar. I'm typing this up on my phone)

Don't worry man, completely understandable.

The problem is that many superficial alliance players (not everyone, and not even those who knows very well wow) don't want to see the "dark side" of their own faction because their mind is probably still covered by the eternal misconcept of "horde=evil, alliance good=>only horde ganks".

As you said too, EVERY FACTION ganks !
And it's a part of the game in good or bad, just deal with it or change zone.
Wraith§Reaver
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:57 am

when lvl 60 horde try jumping a holy priest in the world and fail......

"can"t jump, get dumped"
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Rustqt » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:11 pm

do you really think only hordes ganking lowlvl? ahahahahah
play for horde at least 30 lvl
Rustqt
Tester

by Kiffer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Xylon666Darkstar wrote:Just die alliance scum. Hordes must feed our starving hunger childrens.

Kill the children, save the food.
Kiffer
Grunt
Grunt

by Kunivin721 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm

Leveling from 21-35, I think i got ganked by a lvl ?? alliance player about 1,000,481 times? me and the spirit healer in hillsbrad are actually very close friends now, may propose to her after the next 300ish deaths by a much higher lvl alliance player as they kill me while I have multiple npcs on me... Oh and being camped.. Rez sickness is just aids from miss spirit healer when she sees me too much. the 8-10mins i have to wait to get to normal health is worth it compared to being killed and /spit on by a what lvl night elf hunter... oh level ?? with a mount. oh sucks but whatever, I'll go back to my toon now, I think the rezz sickness is over, hopefully that ally group isent there anymore.
Kunivin721
Grunt
Grunt

by b1oodx » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:12 pm

from a horde perspective. I see more alliance grouped than horde. Also you guys seem to have a hive mentality what i mean is, a lot of you are peaceful for questing sake but, as soon as one of you attack suddenly 6+ people come running. 30 minutes later theres 7 dead allys tho:P
b1oodx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by lupeh » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:54 am

Somones mad
Retribution Paladin ~ The Blooders
lupeh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kiffer » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:17 pm

b1oodx wrote:from a horde perspective. I see more alliance grouped than horde. Also you guys seem to have a hive mentality what i mean is, a lot of you are peaceful for questing sake but, as soon as one of you attack suddenly 6+ people come running. 30 minutes later theres 7 dead allys tho:P

I have seen, and been saved by, exactly that more than a few times.

...for the Alliance!

(Corpses stack when the ??s come in)
Kiffer
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player