Re: 30-39 PVP

by Juhneen » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:24 pm

Awesome to know this bracket is still alive
Juhneen
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sham » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Frombehindyo wrote:Btw Mypreac, I recorded a WSG against you. Anyone that wants to see how 39 twinking looks like click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2ZHsd0H7w :evil:

1:30. how mage casts for good 5 seconds and you never kicked him?
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Frombehindyo » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:15 am

Sham wrote:
Frombehindyo wrote:Btw Mypreac, I recorded a WSG against you. Anyone that wants to see how 39 twinking looks like click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2ZHsd0H7w :evil:

1:30. how mage casts for good 5 seconds and you never kicked him?

No energy. I hoped to kill him with that backstab but it wasn't enough dmg. I admit that was some risky play.
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by Slibzshady » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:40 pm

I've seen 1 good alliance 39 twink (who knows how to play pvp well)

Moonlordx - ne druid. Without a doubt the best player i've encountered on this realm, i promise you no one can juke me but this guy just does it every single time, it's amazing. and the intense wsgs against him was the most fun ive had in a loooong time. I normally never praise other people lol but this guy deserves it.

Frombehindyo and atma(i think is spelled) were the only real good 39s i remember right now from horde side..
I don't twink tho im just passing by while i level.
Slibzshady
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Slibzshady » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:49 pm

mousepad wrote:Worldsbest

the guy who would be more useful as an Arcane Intellect buffer. You know those UD casters that go 3-17 or try to explain some weird strategy of capping/returning when your whole team is being farmed in mid or GY? And then they attempt to backtalk?

wahahahaha i remember having a wsg with some backpedaling 39 twink on my team sayin that whilst he got farmed not knowing how to wsg.. (i solo got flag to mid of map like 10 times despite heavy turtlin from almost full alliance twink crew, but the heroes on my team would rather get stomped outside of their gy than walk around and help me carry flag) pls say your ingame name so i can fraps a couple of duels against u while im naked bro :lol:
Slibzshady
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Heliosone » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:42 am

Its been some great pvping this AB weekend, its to bad that the ally and horde twink sides never seem to end up in the same bg. perhaps its time for a pre made? :)
Heliosone
Sergeant
Sergeant

by stimz » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:58 am

Heliosone wrote:Its been some great pvping this AB weekend, its to bad that the ally and horde twink sides never seem to end up in the same bg. perhaps its time for a pre made? :)

probably just a coincidence that horde premades never get in the same bgs as alliance premades in any level range
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Frombehindyo » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:58 am

Heliosone wrote:Its been some great pvping this AB weekend, its to bad that the ally and horde twink sides never seem to end up in the same bg. perhaps its time for a pre made? :)

I'll make a small premade today 20:00-00:00 server time. Go get a few allys and we can have some nice games ;)
btw my priest is called Roguetauren, seen you in AB yesterday :geek:
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by Frombehindyo » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:13 am

I made a new thread for my pvp clips, so I don't spam this thread with it and I have them all structured at one place. Uploaded a short clip with Atmta as well.
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=32119
Enjoy ;)
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by mousepad » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:29 pm

Slibzshady wrote:
mousepad wrote:Worldsbest

the guy who would be more useful as an Arcane Intellect buffer. You know those UD casters that go 3-17 or try to explain some weird strategy of capping/returning when your whole team is being farmed in mid or GY? And then they attempt to backtalk?

wahahahaha i remember having a wsg with some backpedaling 39 twink on my team sayin that whilst he got farmed not knowing how to wsg.. (i solo got flag to mid of map like 10 times despite heavy turtlin from almost full alliance twink crew, but the heroes on my team would rather get stomped outside of their gy than walk around and help me carry flag) pls say your ingame name so i can fraps a couple of duels against u while im naked bro :lol:

Loool I already farmed you once. Thats why I have horde and alliance. To snipe kids.

First of all I was still like 25-2 in that game.The only one going positive w/ alliance just midfarming and killfarming everything else. (as usual). You were like 3-17 or 3-18 I forget and then it finally (like 20 minutes into the game) clicked into you that ''hurr the team cant hold mid presense let alone get out of spawn'' so you started trying to explain these weird ass flag capping strategies.(LOOOOOOOL trying to flag cap while the team cant even get out of spawn #genius#einstein.

Anyways Trickshottr on horde, mousepadlol on alliance .
mousepad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player