30-39 PVP

Re: 30-39 PVP

by LutzW » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:56 pm

So I got my hands on a PoD and am looking to make a twink for 39s, should I go War or Ret?
LutzW
Tester

by Shmuck » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:03 pm

Is this the thread where i proceed to talk shit?
Shmuckumpoo level 39 Gnome Rogue
Mumlock level 29 Gnome Warlock
Dyel level 29 Human Paladin
Guild Master of <Almost Thirty>
Shmuck
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Religionless » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:28 am

Shmuck wrote:Is this the thread where i proceed to talk shit?

You forget who's thread this is young shmuck
-Drtoxi, 60 UD Mage
Religionless
Sergeant
Sergeant

by FeoMatteo » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:30 pm

lmao mousepad i'm beginning to hate you less and less. had no idea you were trickshot.
FeoMatteo
Tester

by Kenseth1 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:23 pm

I'm leveling up a warrior horde side. Looking for a guild to play with. I have a 57 warrior I can use to help with gear runs. Don't know anyone on the server so looking for some folks to play with.
Kenseth1
Tester

by Imnodoctor » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:38 pm

mousepad wrote:LOOOL i had an alliance before a horde on this server who was 39 before any of the usual keyturning rats went 39

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... ousepadlol

I know alliance used to lose some bcuz they ALWAYS try to midfarm or farm kills AND stack FoTM everythere

Nice assault band over 38 WSG ring bro, dat 4 AP
Imnodoctor
Grunt
Grunt

by Shmuck » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:09 pm

cucked
Shmuckumpoo level 39 Gnome Rogue
Mumlock level 29 Gnome Warlock
Dyel level 29 Human Paladin
Guild Master of <Almost Thirty>
Shmuck
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by meateor » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:26 pm

Soo I guess frombehind is tryna put together a 39 2v2 tourney aaand ima probably need a partner. Who's down?

-bootse
meateor
Tester

by Frombehindyo » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:36 am

meateor wrote:Soo I guess frombehind is tryna put together a 39 2v2 tourney aaand ima probably need a partner. Who's down?

-bootse

Yes, I make a 2vs2 tournament for lv39!
Actually I will make 2 seperate tournaments, first one for fun and then a week later a more serious one with entrance fee and prize money.

The fun 2v2 will be held this Saturday night. Anyone interested in it please message me. PM or ingame Frombehindyo / Roguetauren [H] or Frombehindy [A]. You can also write me an ingame letter (mail box). Tell me the name of your char, your team mate, and possibly your skype.

If you are an ally you can join as well but for that you need to have skype, otherwise it's not possible. Its necessary to tell you the matchups, rules and so on.
But if you are horde you would also benefit from telling me your skype name, so I can always keep you up to date easily.

I have a list of all the guys that are interested (which are over 20 player already) and can help you to find mates as well. It's better for you to come with a mate, but if you dont have one, come anyways. There will probably be more that are looking for mates then!

Please message me for more details and so I know who will come.
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by Frombehindyo » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:53 am

Frombehindyo wrote:
meateor wrote:Soo I guess frombehind is tryna put together a 39 2v2 tourney aaand ima probably need a partner. Who's down?

-bootse

Yes, I make a 2vs2 tournament for lv39!
Actually I will make 2 seperate tournaments, first one for fun and then a week later a more serious one with entrance fee and prize money.

The fun 2v2 will be held this Saturday night. Anyone interested in it please message me. PM or ingame Frombehindyo / Roguetauren [H] or Frombehindy [A]. You can also write me an ingame letter (mail box). Tell me the name of your char, your team mate, and possibly your skype.

If you are an ally you can join as well but for that you need to have skype, otherwise it's not possible. Its necessary to tell you the matchups, rules and so on.
But if you are horde you would also benefit from telling me your skype name, so I can always keep you up to date easily.

I have a list of all the guys that are interested (which are over 20 player already) and can help you to find mates as well. It's better for you to come with a mate, but if you dont have one, come anyways. There will probably be more that are looking for mates then!

Please message me for more details and so I know who will come.

I didn't ask many allys yet, but so far there are

Interested Horde:
Xsyon
Sweetnsour
Sparkmasterx
Sceledrus
Satra
Sarei
Pwninator
Opeo
Okir
Mortees