how to kill a rogue

Re: how to kill a rogue

by Harasser » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:29 pm

ethguru wrote:
Trinket ks > get install blind > get restealth > sap depending on stance > cs with no auto attack + expose > get full stunlock > die.

Warriors are tough sometimes but not that hard, however you are unable to kill hunter as a rogue if you don't have frost reflector - unless huntard is backpedaling Pve heroe

Best way to kill a rogue is to start whit shield and def stance, you'll prolly end up above 50% hp (in awfull gear) after getting the first full stunlock if blind>restealth>stun use trinket>rend + harmstring, then pop venom sack and move away swapping to 2h, berserker>intercept>ms>tidal charm (since lifegiving is not avaiable yet) >whirlwind>execute > die (overpower when possible).
If he breaks tidal charm use horned viking helm so you'll have the time to swap trinkets, put rocket helm on (just in case he's thinking to helm you too), chill down, eat and charge him again.
Conclusion: every mail user is better than a rogue in pvp unless his guild is farming magic dust!
Last edited by Harasser on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harasser
Grunt
Grunt

by nervous » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Harasser wrote:
Best way to kill a rogue is to start whit shield and def stance, you'll prolly end up above 50% hp (in awfull gear) after getting the first full stunlock if blind>restealth>stun use trinket>rend + harmstring, then pop venom sack and move away swapping to 2h, berserker>intercept>ms>tidal charm (since lifegiving is not avaiable yet) >whirlwind>execute > die (overpower when possible).
If he breaks tidal charm depending on the gear gap and disarm immunity you can use can fear + bandage>grenade>disarm or go whit
horned viking helm so you'll have the time to swap trinkets, put rocket helm on, chill down, eat and charge him again.

Venom sack has already been fixed.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Harasser » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:54 pm

nervous wrote:Venom sack has already been fixed.

Well that's good but also sad to hear, anyway i was still eding my post because it wasn't inteded to be so serious, i was just pointing out that vanilla is more about gear and consumables than the shit you got in your spellbook so good tryhard>any class not tryhard good player.
Harasser
Grunt
Grunt

by nervous » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Harasser wrote:
nervous wrote:Venom sack has already been fixed.

Well that's good but also sad to hear, anyway i was still eding my post because it wasn't inteded to be so serious, i was just pointing out that vanilla is more about gear and consumables than the shit you got in your spellbook so good tryhard>any class not tryhard good player.

Of course. 1v1 games all about who is willing to blow more cooldowns. Just saying about the venom sack though :P
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by pakao » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:36 am

As a hunter, rogue should be easy matchup for you

as a rogue, you should beat warriors (not easy matchup still)

as a reckoning paladin, you destroy rogues
pakao
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Snouk » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:28 am

Simonich wrote:I play warrior, fighting rogues is enjoyable for me, here's what I do.

Rogue opens on me, I let him do his cc till he does kidney shot, that moment I pop PvP trinket and hamstring him, if he dodges, overpower and hamstring again. Overpower 50% crit spec is what makes us able to have chance vs rogue.

Basically, PvP trinket when kidney shotted+ hamstring, then rend, then bloodrage+mortal strike and each time you get dodged do overpower. Take distance from rogue after auto attacks, then attack when you can, depending on weapon speed, so you don't always take hits.

Don't forget to have battle shout.

If you spot a rogue stealthing do demoralizing shout in the area you predict they are.

In combat, if you can, hamstring and run away, then intercept him and whirlwind, but keep battle stance for hamstring.

Also not sure if worth, but you can disarm the rogue, also not sure if worth having demo shout on him

A real rogue always uses the dead area against warriors. And when they know how to correctly do that... Good luck.
Snouk
Private
Private

by ethguru » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:46 am

Snouk wrote:A real rogue always uses the dead area against warriors. And when they know how to correctly do that... Good luck.

GL doing that with server lag ;D
ethguru
Tester

by sloasdaylight » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:57 pm

It always amused me to watch my buddy rupture kite warriors.
sloasdaylight
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Harasser » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:21 am

sloasdaylight wrote:It always amused me to watch my buddy rupture kite warriors.

It's easy whit bad warriors, i have killed many pve heroes on feenix just using frost shock as a green ench shammy, not even 1 melee hit, just slowing and dancing whit them, backpeddlers were really fun to watch :)
Harasser
Grunt
Grunt

by sloasdaylight » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:32 pm

Harasser wrote:
sloasdaylight wrote:It always amused me to watch my buddy rupture kite warriors.

It's easy whit bad warriors, i have killed many pve heroes on feenix just using frost shock as a green ench shammy, not even 1 melee hit, just slowing and dancing whit them, backpeddlers were really fun to watch :)

+1
sloasdaylight
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player